Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howard Stern

Idk why so many ppl like him... imo i think he is a complete idiot... alll of my friends say how funny he is and i just dont get it... we have sirius in our work truck and was listening to him today and couldnt even keep him on for more then 5 min.... this is how i feel about the guy anyone else feel the same way?

Been a fan for a few years.

I dunno. I guess its just preferences. To me hes funny. Some people have a different sense of humor. Not saying that all his shows are the greatest. But 98% of the time in cracking up.

Its what makes people different. Just like people like different styles of music. Dont mean he's bad...just not your taste.

Ive been listening to Stern since i was a young boy and can still remember watching the channel 9 shows. I love the guy he tells it how it is and speaks his mind. Yes he is a degenerate that loves tits and ass but what guy isnt. He was the first person on radio to be himself. Ever try to listen to Imus id rather die and any other morning show that is on radio now never compared to his. I love Opie and Anthony as well but they got everything from Stern that whole style to be yourself was started by him. If you dont like it hit the dial and listen to someone else. All i know is that Stern for me is the man and im in the process of purchasing Sirius. The people who hate Stern are usually the uptight conservatives who think Jesus Christ speaks to them and tells them what is moral and what isnt. Let the man do his thing if you do not like him turn off the radio there is music you can listen to.

Ohhh and David Lee Roth needs to buy a clue as to how to be a talk dj. Its a whole different ballgame than hiding behind Eddie Van Halens guitar. 92 free fm what a fucking joke this was the brilliant format they thought of because their only meal ticket left them high and dry. Lets see if Booker can pick up Sterns slack lololololol. Pathetic, Mike and the Mad Dog are more entertaining.

It's also correct that he's better seen than just heard. I hope Stern On Demand is on Cablevision (is it? I'm too lazy to look)

i heard about this, i haven't looked either but i wonder how many shows it is and how much it costs... if it's not that much different from the E! show, like if they're the same episodes but uncensored, i don't think it's really worth it, no matter how much u love howard.

i heard about this, i haven't looked either but i wonder how many shows it is and how much it costs... if it's not that much different from the E! show, like if they're the same episodes but uncensored, i don't think it's really worth it, no matter how much u love howard.
i missed you <3

I remember the Channel 9 shows! The Lesbian Dating Game with Becky Wreck of the Lunachicks was the funniest.

It's also correct that he's better seen than just heard. I hope Stern On Demand is on Cablevision (is it? I'm too lazy to look)

The funniest one was when he had on richard simmons and his fat friends talking about their diets. While they were being interviewed all sorts of food was being dropped down in front of them on fishing wire. like hams and turkeys, bags of chipps

i wish they would release those on DVD