Clubplanet Nightlife Community

waiting list...

dgmodel

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it, it's next to impossible to find a woman about my age w/o a friggin kid. I'll tell you what, Howie ain't driving down that road.

its either they have a kid or divorced or if neither then have serious emotional issues or lack social polish... fishing for wives in the thirty-something bracket is very difficult... (im not thirty, just forming this opinion from what i see, hear and read...)

I'd rather make a career out of trying to hit the Powerball Jackpot, better odds.

agreed... not to mention if you lose the powerball you dont lose half the shit you already have... just the money you paid for the ticket. lol

I think Marriage works when people don't rush into it and know themselves before trying to know someone else.

I thought I was ready to get married at like 20 I thought there was NO WAY in hell I'd ever be able to function in life without my first bfriend.. and I look back now and realized I'd have been divorced by now.. Or in jail for strangling him.

When my father found out I wanted to get married that young he told me he'd truly approve and only walk me down the aisle after I was 27-28.. (that is the age my parents got married) I laughed then thinking i'd have popped out 2 puppies by now.. but that was probably the wisest words ANYONE ever said to me..

I truly feel that people need to experience different types of relationships and go through a number of things adn hardships before knowing what they REALLY want as far as a life partner goes.. As the years pass on My idea of the ''perfect man'' and Perfect Life partner has changed tenfold

i heard married men live longer though :)

that is absolutely correct also concerning people in long term relationships

since it is programmed into your genes to reproduce, having a fix sex partner is taking a lot of stress off your system (that is telling you to reproduce and not work) and you will for example be able to concentrate more, and more efficient on work cause your primary (survival) and secondary (reproduction) needs are met

in job interviews your relationship status is a very fine detail that gets a lot of attention

ive noticed they always ask, however i never knew why... any more about this???

FROM what I remember hearing:

someone with a family at home and little mouths to feed makes someone more serious to come to work and give 110% because they have food on the table versus someone living a single life and going out, coming in hungover etc.

married people are more dedicated because they have ALOT more to lose and someone else to support.

on the other hand tho, married people usually want to rush out of work to get home and get cooking etc so it works both ways

on the other hand tho, married people usually want to rush out of work to get home and get cooking etc so it works both ways

thats what i mean, its a double edged sword... a married person may put their family before career... child sick have to stay home, doctor, after school activities, driving to and from school etc. trips, vacation etc. just a lot of distractions in my opinion... also i thought it was against the law to ask age/marital status? (creepy dudes could hire women just on their single status and try to bone...)