Clubplanet Nightlife Community

waiting list...

dgmodel

thats what i mean, its a double edged sword... a married person may put their family before career... child sick have to stay home, doctor, after school activities, driving to and from school etc. trips, vacation etc. just a lot of distractions in my opinion... also i thought it was against the law to ask age/marital status? (creepy dudes could hire women just on their single status and try to bone...)
lol.. that reminds me of George hiring the nerdy secretary and banging her in the office..lol..

it was on last night

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what i mean, its a double edged sword... a married person may put their family before career... child sick have to stay home, doctor, after school activities, driving to and from school etc. trips, vacation etc. just a lot of distractions in my opinion... also i thought it was against the law to ask age/marital status? (creepy dudes could hire women just on their single status and try to bone...)

I think there is a place on job applications that ask status..

I guess everything equals itself out. When I used to pull in 50-55 hours a week I remember always thinking.. 'if i had a family no way could i keep these hours'

and now a days, sad to say it doesn't even matter if people are married.. they bone anyway.. (pls see Have a Holly Jolie Pregnancy thread)

ive noticed they always ask, however i never knew why... any more about this???

i don´t remeber exactly in which book i read that, it was either about social psychology or economics...

anyway, i just found this great article over google... very interesting (yet long) read

http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Academic/Price_Theory/PThy_Chapter_21/PThy_Chap_21.html

My past job was privately owned. When I decided to leave, I was asked to do the interviewing for my replacement. After several interviews, I went over with my boss who I recommended for the position. Without even hearing their qualifications, he asked...Are they married? Do they have kids?..(yes to both).

He did not hire her. He said, she would not be dependable because of her family. WTF?!?!.. It's probably better to leave this blank

My past job was privately owned. When I decided to leave, I was asked to do the interviewing for my replacement. After several interviews, I went over with my boss who I recommended for the position. Without even hearing their qualifications, he asked...Are they married? Do they have kids?..(yes to both).

He did not hire her. He said, she would not be dependable because of her family. WTF?!?!.. It's probably better to leave this blank

It's true, every place I've worked at, the women with kids are always either working from home or not coming in because they have to do something with/for the kid.

:laugh: marriage if planned correctly and you find the right person can be tons of fun

Finally you say something that makes sense ;)

I'm totally in love with my husband, we are very happy together. So yes, it can be fun if you are with the right person. He's my bestfriend, with benefits of course. ;) The great thing about being with him, I never had to give anything up in my life that I was already doing, never compromised anything and never had to change a thing about my life.

The great thing about being with him, I never had to give anything up in my life that I was already doing, never compromised anything and never had to change a thing about my life.

I wonder if this guy is only a shadow of the man he once was with all the things he had to give up to make her happy ...

Finally you say something that makes sense ;)

I'm totally in love with my husband, we are very happy together. So yes, it can be fun if you are with the right person. He's my bestfriend, with benefits of course. ;) The great thing about being with him, I never had to give anything up in my life that I was already doing, never compromised anything and never had to change a thing about my life.

i make a lot of sense !!!..you just havent read many of my posts

and they say the hardest years of a marriage are the 5 - 10 year mark.. once you pass that it gets much closer to smooth sailing

congrats to you and your husband and im sure you guys will be married forever!

Guest gabo
That isn't a very nice thing to say, didn't you get engaged or something recently? maybe I was halucenating(sp)

How is Mikey doing?

I wonder if this guy is only a shadow of the man he once was with all the things he had to give up to make her happy ...

I'm a very reasonable person, didn't have to give up anything. He still gets to do what he wants, whenever he wants.

See I think what you people aren't realizing is that you don't have to give up stuff, if you meet the right person. There are no unrealistic expectations on either side of the ball. We have been together for 6 years, and we are stronger then ever.

Just because some of you people are jaded about relationships, doesn't mean everyone else is.

I think you would be surprised by the stuff the we do, inside and outside of our relationship.

I'm not going to say that people don't fall on tough times, and that maybe we won't some day. But I made a commitment to someone (love you until death do us part) that I'm not going to give up on too easily. I think the only thing that would break us up is infidelity on either side.

How is Mikey doing?

Mike's doing great, he really enjoyed himself up in Montreal ;) He's got a cold now, and you know how guys can be when they are sick.... Perfect little angels.... ;)

When you coming up here, so we can get together soon? Want to make you and Mandy dinner again :)