Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sully Pics

HAZE

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...cuz marci brought you two to me so i thought you had met everybody already...lol...anyways...not driving in this crap to morristown tonight...i'll give you a shout tomorrow if i'm in the 'hood and youre free....night night...

Yea, blame it on Marci, lol.

We're just gonna go to Houlihans. This weather sucks. It's supposed to snow tomorrow. I might have to help my friend move.

Ugh...

...lmao, that was my friend Eric in the background of the second pic....good to finally meet darrell and sugar...finally, lol...and that's actually tastyt (dyanna) and her husband richie (not on the boards)...tastey is actually a guy, lol...great set by al and ces...the crowd was diggin it the most...i think i met drdoom and some other cats in the back that were chilling with margi and rosa...unfortunately we had to leave early and drive through terrential rain to get back to the jersey shore....ug....next time i'm just sleeping on the couches at sully....

p.s. emjay, clean out your box!

;)

Sorry boss, I wasn't there.

Guest gabo
Holy Phatman! Nick is looking good, lost some weight, been working out! :love:
I was thinking the same thing!

Nick, you look good.

I need to get my 60lb ass to the gym.

..i wore a gray corduroy jacket this time but unfortunately i didnt get drunk enough for high kicks and forward rolls....

Loved that jacket...and I could've sworn once or twice I saw you gearing up for a kick, chicken shit!

Nice meeting you Sugar and Darrell...dunno how I spotted you two, but I'm glad I did~!

Loved that jacket...and I could've sworn once or twice I saw you gearing up for a kick, chicken shit!

Nice meeting you Sugar and Darrell...dunno how I spotted you two, but I'm glad I did~!

...there was a moment, when i got seriously into dancing with you...i was looking for an opening but it never came...