Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit/black/ikon.

Who wants it to come back?.  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants it to come back?.

hmmm...Im glad someone thinks Boris is good...even tho I've never really heard him...lol...haha

never said i liked him i talked about my first NYC experience!! in 99/2000!! and i think it might of been boris at the time!!!!!!

READ next time sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!

but ok then!!

Here's some quotes from some of your old posts:

Then you say in another thread:

So you've never seen Sasha or you have?

And then I try and explain to you how you must have been thinking of the Boris beach party; but you say you've never seen Boris. Then you go on to say:

and then...

Boris was spinning on NYE!!!!!!!! But you had no clue.....LOL!

Wait, it gets better.....

The one w/ the giant reeds in it.........in Crobar; kinda hard to miss

Before you go and criticize me, take a look at the garbage you write on here.

dont even waste your time on this mo mo!! just another person contributing there negativitiy to the scene!!

oh snaps lol

theres enough clubs in nyc, more than enough with the same bland shit being pumped out week after week.

have any ideas on what other clubs should be doing/playing, i mean house is great and I love it and all but in my opinion i want a venue that caters to all trance and techno heads out there also, what do you think?.

hmm, see problem is so far it's all the big names or popular resident djs that are bringing in the steady crowd.

I could say, and I mean this, I want more funky stuff being played but it seems the majority doesnt like funk and just wants typical trance, generic techno, or deep house. Thats all fine and what not but its boring.

Then again theres booze and it really doesnt matter to much when i'm punch drunk ;op

have any ideas on what other clubs should be doing/playing, i mean house is great and I love it and all but in my opinion i want a venue that caters to all trance and techno heads out there also, what do you think?.

Sorry but to me, trance is DEAD in terms of majority of what people want today. Why do you think Crobar made the Ferry party 18+? Two of my friends went for business and not for the music.. and told me that night that there was not many people and the music was horrible. I used to love trance, I loved Tiesto when he had his Just Be album come out. But his new stuff.. oh god it is poison to my ears.

Here's some quotes from some of your old posts:

Then you say in another thread:

So you've never seen Sasha or you have?

And then I try and explain to you how you must have been thinking of the Boris beach party; but you say you've never seen Boris. Then you go on to say:

and then...

Boris was spinning on NYE!!!!!!!! But you had no clue.....LOL!

Wait, it gets better.....

The one w/ the giant reeds in it.........in Crobar; kinda hard to miss

Before you go and criticize me, take a look at the garbage you write on here.

I feel so honored you took the time to quote all of this.

Sorry but to me, trance is DEAD in terms of majority of what people want today. Why do you think Crobar made the Ferry party 18+? Two of my friends went for business and not for the music.. and told me that night that there was not many people and the music was horrible. I used to love trance, I loved Tiesto when he had his Just Be album come out. But his new stuff.. oh god it is poison to my ears.

hey jen trance is not dead, for you maybe but not for me, lol, well hope to see you at JP then. its me mark.

There are so many good parties going on now that people don't go to. Why in the hell would you want to open another club?

Oh, and with the exception of the top 10 trance Dj's, nobody gives a sh*t about trance. If trance parties weren't 18+, they would be half empty.

oh im sorry i thought everyone has a right to like what music they want, or listen to, i guess in your world that dont matter...but we dont live in your world. oh btw i didnt say i wanted to open it i wanted to know what ppl had to say of a come back, that dont mean opening it.

Could you please tell me where I said you couldn't listen to what you want. Please.

My point was that the parties going on now barely get the support they need to stay alive. Another one would just saturate the scene even more.

I have nothing against trance. Just pointing out that its not as popular around here as some people like to think it is.

You could open a venue that plays all trance and techno, but you would have to open the doors to an 18+ crowd in order for it to survive. Since 18-20 can't drink, you have to make your money in other ways, mainly more expensive club admission. This would drive away your drinking crowd, which means you would lose more money. Your crowd would become mostly a rave type crowd, which we all know, wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell surviving in NY today.

I know you are speaking hypothetically, and yes, in a perfect world a venue like this would be nice. I mean, hell, I'm trying to put together a D&B and techno party myself. I wish I had someplace to go where I knew no matter what day it was I would hear something other than house.

Could you please tell me where I said you couldn't listen to what you want. Please.

My point was that the parties going on now barely get the support they need to stay alive. Another one would just saturate the scene even more.

I have nothing against trance. Just pointing out that its not as popular around here as some people like to think it is.

no you are right i hope i didnt sound to sarcastic its just that i guess ppl sometimes are not open minded, i mean i too luv trance but i luv house more especially funky house, carl cox style na meen, but putting ferry in that category though its a different story...i mean he may be a trance producer/dj but dont you think hes style is different just a thought cause he is in my opinion should be the number one dj.