Clubplanet Nightlife Community

carrie bradshaw...

dgmodel

Funny thing is I only knew one slut that ever really watched that show ... and I think she only watched it cuz it reminded her about new york. I would puke every season they considered that show for best "comedy". The true comedy is that the only chicks to this day that I ever knew that watched that show, or since talk about buying the dvd total season collection, are notorious prudes, probably channeling their lack of a sex life into sunday evening programming.

you should hear the rumors even season 2 about her on set and in post.

okay; so share them...

no, i disagree. i fuckin loved that show...but i will admit w/o the dirty scenes (edited nowadays on tnt) it just lacks something.

samantha was my fucking hero. :heart:

idk man, i hated it at first, then i liked it briefly (theres prolly some threads/posts on here talking about it) but now its just stupid. i watched it a few times since theyre repeating them on hbo/tnt... and im like wtf, this show is so corny.

i want to marry samantha. WHORE!

that character seems like she would prolly cheat on her husband.

...eh...it had its moments...

idk.

It wasn't so bad.

The edited versions really do blow, but I think it had it's moment and purpose and now it's done.

I'm glad the producers killed it when they did. And recognized it just wasn't novel anymore.

What bugs me more than anything are those spinoff NYC dating shows...like the one with "what's his name". Uncle Jessie from full house....and that other one. The female version. :yuck:

what i hate is how those four whiners are the worst listeners, ever. example:

CARRIE: o, woe is me. i'm so lonely. it's like, my love life has said "whoa!" get it? it's a really stupid pun! get it????? pity me!

MIRANDA: try being pregnant! i'm farting all the damn time! pity me!

CHARLOTTE: well, I just wish i could have someone to grow old and fart with. pity me!

SAMANTHA: I know how to fart out of all of my orifices, and in 219 positions! i'm just so bored! someone has to pity me!

:zzz:

:laugh: i was always too busy for sex & the city.. ironically, my girlfriend has netflix and we get together each week and watch 3-4 episodes :D She's on her way over now. We should pretty much get thru season 2 tonight :laugh:

i think its a funny show... samantha cracks me up :D

werd...she's the best!

that's how i watched it too. i didn't have HBO when it was 1st on, but when i first got netflix, i bumped all the seasons of SATC up to the top of my queue and just had marathons with my girls. i was so into it!

werd...she's the best!

that's how i watched it too. i didn't have HBO when it was 1st on, but when i first got netflix, i bumped all the seasons of SATC up to the top of my queue and just had marathons with my girls. i was so into it!

yep, we have "girls night in" each week. Its nice and relaxing.. we cook and watch SATC. :D

After we get thru all the seasons, then we'll pick another series. I'm hoping for the soprano's!!!!!!