Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Continue the story with 3 words..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care where he got it from but I do have to say mike isnt a miserable person... every time Ive seen and hung out with him he has been nothing but the life of the party and is always up for whatever anyone else wants to do. Seems kinda happy to me... I'm the miserable one. I think Mike is negative on the boards cause he can be and it can be fun... just like ur a dicklicker on the boards but you say youre really nice in person.

and lets not forget it's just a message board meng.

no shit silly gabo.. ive hung out with him more than a few times..

please stop posting - there is no need for you in this thread

Guest gabo
no shit silly gabo.. ive hung out with him more than a few times..

please stop posting - there is no need for you in this thread

I go where I want Bitch!

every post on every message board has been done since the orignal form of coversation was through BBS in the early 80's so who gives a flying rats ass about originality .. this board needs something new to distract me from the mundane work day!

I dont care where he got it from but I do have to say mike isnt a miserable person... every time Ive seen and hung out with him he has been nothing but the life of the party and is always up for whatever anyone else wants to do. Seems kinda happy to me... I'm the miserable one. I think Mike is negative on the boards cause he can be and it can be fun... just like ur a dicklicker on the boards but you say youre really nice in person.

thank you for the kind words gabo but not for nothing you kind of come off like you want to fuck me or something but it's cool :aright:

and as for me being miserable, not at all. i'm actually in a great mood this week but that is just GotMilk's way of trying to deflect the fact that he got served once again by me.

good to see some new blood like clubber5524 are laying in to him also.

thank you for the kind words gabo but not for nothing you kind of come off like you want to fuck me or something but it's cool :aright:

and as for me being miserable, not at all. i'm actually in a great mood this week but that is just GotMilk's way of trying to deflect the fact that he got served once again by me.

good to see some new blood like clubber5524 are laying in to him also.

wow.. see you still havent recovered from my ownage of you 2 weeks ago..you havent served anything.im just sayin you were wrong..

and clubber5524 is rayray69's boy - so obviously he is already at a handicap.. lol

wow.. see you still havent recovered from my ownage of you 2 weeks ago..you havent served anything.im just sayin you were wrong..

and clubber5524 is rayray69's boy - so obviously he is already at a handicap.. lol

Wow first oldtimer, then sexxxyme, and now clubber5524? I think its time for you to take a poison pill in your bunker.