Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(Venue Change) Jonathan Peters B-Day Celebration @ Copacabana, Sun 2/19

Yea i dont go out much anymore, cant get the old clubs friends to come out... and my girl does not know anything about my club past if she did i think she might dump me....But i have that itch...you guys know the one.....back in 98,99 every sat i had it, now just maybe once your twice a year....

yea it has definitly been a long time for me too. the best part is my girl is going to join in on the fun. she has never been to exit at all in the past so this will pop her cherry. alot of good memories at that place. hopefully the nypd dont try to shut it down.

jack Z

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be meeting for the first time. i know a few people on clubplanet but many of them dont post anymore. i remember we always had cp meetups at sexy fridays at roxy. those were some fun nights as well.

jack Z

ya i certainly remember them .. ive been to a few meet ups, the good old days

:cry:

i am goin wit a bunch a people !!!!!! ahhhhhh the memoriessss of the second floor.....!!!!!!!! the good timesssss we had......hollaaaaaaaaaa....those who know know.... i think it will be a good time... catch up on some shit n have a good time.... dont hate it ......rock it.......everyone be safe.... see ya there...

i am goin wit a bunch a people !!!!!! ahhhhhh the memoriessss of the second floor.....!!!!!!!! the good timesssss we had......hollaaaaaaaaaa....those who know know.... i think it will be a good time... catch up on some shit n have a good time.... dont hate it ......rock it.......everyone be safe.... see ya there...

haha hell yea i cant wait.

on the bad side, alot of my friends are not going now cause they have work and stupid bullshit reasons. i am so pissed i wanted to have a lil exit reunion. i took off class which is a 8 hour class and i miss alot of info in one day. i planned this when i first heard it moved to exit and now they all are backin out on me. im sure i will still have a good time. im bringing my girlfriend and another friend.

jack Z