Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(Venue Change) Jonathan Peters B-Day Celebration @ Copacabana, Sun 2/19

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait u dont want to be around meatheads doin bumps but pils are ok????:what:

i do shit but i dont kill myself, making myself look like shit all night. i seen some scary looking people on the dance floor at factory back in the day. i know some people drop like 3 pills and do two jars to there heads. max i would do is 1 pill late in the night to keep me there till about 9 or 10 and maybe a few bumps, thats it. theres a differnce.

jack Z

Wait u dont want to be around meatheads doin bumps but pils are ok????:what:

to each his own brotha....we still gotta set-up our meetup...send me a pm or hit me up on aim so we can figure this shit out. Anyone else that wants to set up a cp meetup im also down....2nd floor bar sounds good to me...now we need a time........

to each his own brotha....we still gotta set-up our meetup...send me a pm or hit me up on aim so we can figure this shit out. Anyone else that wants to set up a cp meetup im also down....2nd floor bar sounds good to me...now we need a time........

What up partner!! have not talked to you in a bit!! im sure ur doin ur thang!! yea ill def. hit u up!! ive been extremely busy with work.. Im also down to meet up.. Im goin be there early..LOL..need to beat the line.. im to old to stand out for to long in the cold. LOL!!

What up partner!! have not talked to you in a bit!! im sure ur doin ur thang!! yea ill def. hit u up!! ive been extremely busy with work.. Im also down to meet up.. Im goin be there early..LOL..need to beat the line.. im to old to stand out for to long in the cold. LOL!!

yea im doin my thing lol been really busy also. yea im goin really early too for a few reasons: 1) to beat line 2) stlyez is opening for cleveland but only from 10 -2 and i wanna catch a good portion of his set. 3) i have an 8:30 class i cant really miss but who knows ill prob end up sayin fuck it

hit me up soon brotha.....

Havent been out in a while but i was wondering do you guys think the line will be at its peak at 1am? IM from the 98-99 scene will any of you peeps be in house...??

98 and 99 were the days. sick times back then. i know me and a group of my friends that i promoted with will all be there. most likely ill be there at like 12.

Z

Does anyone know yet what you get with the VIP tickets....?

only thing you get is entry into the vip rooms, like the secret room and white room. i just stuck with the regular tickets. i will want to hear jp all night not the other djs. and im sure by like 8-9am you can go into any room ya want.

jack Z

only thing you get is entry into the vip rooms, like the secret room and white room. i just stuck with the regular tickets. i will want to hear jp all night not the other djs. and im sure by like 8-9am you can go into any room ya want.

jack Z

From what I got told.. the white room is going to be hip-hop all night. As for guest DJs besides Clev, there will be Mike De Jesus (I think), DJ Mikey Maze, and DJ Rizz or something like that. I know there are a few more but I can't remember off the top of my head. All of them are good DJs that will get the vibe started right..

Oh and can we please come up with a time and place to meet? I tried to do it but none of you answered my reply/cooperated with me!

From what I got told.. the white room is going to be hip-hop all night. As for guest DJs besides Clev, there will be Mike De Jesus (I think), DJ Mikey Maze, and DJ Rizz or something like that. I know there are a few more but I can't remember off the top of my head. All of them are good DJs that will get the vibe started right..

Oh and can we please come up with a time and place to meet? I tried to do it but none of you answered my reply/cooperated with me!

i said in an earlier post that a good place would be on the 2nd floor by the bar. i will probally be there at like 1am. i think someone else said to meet up at like 3 or so.

jack Z

i said in an earlier post that a good place would be on the 2nd floor by the bar. i will probally be there at like 1am. i think someone else said to meet up at like 3 or so.

jack Z

Haha yes that was me. Okay so does everyone agree that we shall meet at 3am on the second floor by the bar?

Do you guys know one another or you are guys meeting up for the first time?

will be meeting for the first time. i know a few people on clubplanet but many of them dont post anymore. i remember we always had cp meetups at sexy fridays at roxy. those were some fun nights as well.

jack Z

Yea i dont go out much anymore, cant get the old clubs friends to come out... and my girl does not know anything about my club past if she did i think she might dump me....But i have that itch...you guys know the one.....back in 98,99 every sat i had it, now just maybe once your twice a year....

People of CP......Believe it or not I actully am gonna go to this crap party. I will give JP one more chance, but I will spend most of my time in the side rooms to see my peeps Johnny Stylez, and KevinJ. They both will be playin better music then JP.

Rayray!! what!! im not important!! dick!! LOLOL!! JK!! yea stylez is spinning in the pink room from 10pm-2am. Lookin forward to see him spin again!! u will def. like!! See u there bruther!!