Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(Venue Change) Jonathan Peters B-Day Celebration @ Copacabana, Sun 2/19

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHy is Jonathan having his bday at Exit that place is such a shithole.....Im not the biggest fan of Roxy either but Id choose Roxy over Exit anyday

WHY????

exit is bigger which means more room to dance!! its def. a nicer venue than roxy!! and if i recall the sound in that place is alot better then roxy!! roxy system breaks up and it cant handle jps equipment!! but to each his own!!

i agree EXIT's sound system is pretty good dont forget that that club is bigger then any other clubs in the NYC area .... newayz it wouldnt b a shithole if they didnt keep spinnin hip hop and reggaeton every nights there, wat happened to electronic music? newayz JP is good if u like House,tribal, diva house, i dont really like JP bcuz most of the times i hear he's repetitive and spins the same mainstream ktu stuff but yeh he definitely doesnt measure up to AVB or Danny T, back in the days thou he used to spin trance

WHY CANT THIS PARTY B ON A REGULAR FUCKIN DAY !!!?!??! WHY SUNDAY!!? my college doesnt have off on presidents day, this fuckin blows..... :ghey:

Unfortunatley the answer to this is bc most of the people going will have off and thats bc most of the people in attendance are in high school. Im pissed too bc i have work on monday and i refuse to take a vacation day to go to an 18 year old club party. Im not a JP hater and i do enjoy his parties, but the fact that he is throwing a party on a sunday night is just sad..Presidents day is not like labor day or something. Y cant the party be on saurday night which is the ideal night to go out if ur 21+..

she does have a good point, but i will be there early with all of my friends that used to hit exit. i used to promote the imagine fridays party. also was a regular when eddie baez was rockin it as well as denny tsettos. we all want to get there kinda early get a table or two. and rock out all night like we did in the past. haha

Z

imagine fridays at exit ....damn that rbings back memeries ....i used to rpomote that party too....i still remember going there to see sasha lol

what was that like 4 years ago?

WHY CANT THIS PARTY B ON A REGULAR FUCKIN DAY !!!?!??! WHY SUNDAY!!? my college doesnt have off on presidents day, this fuckin blows..... :ghey:

You think thats bad, my college doesnt have off for wmc, I'm gonna have to take a really short trip.

imagine fridays at exit ....damn that rbings back memeries ....i used to rpomote that party too....i still remember going there to see sasha lol

what was that like 4 years ago?

yea been a long ass time, thats why me and my friends are pretty excited about this party. yes we like JP too but we were never factory rats so we are mainly going for a exit reunion party. going to be a good night. haha cant wait. so many memories at that place!

jack Z

i agree EXIT's sound system is pretty good dont forget that that club is bigger then any other clubs in the NYC area .... newayz it wouldnt b a shithole if they didnt keep spinnin hip hop and reggaeton every nights there, wat happened to electronic music? newayz JP is good if u like House,tribal, diva house, i dont really like JP bcuz most of the times i hear he's repetitive and spins the same mainstream ktu stuff but yeh he definitely doesnt measure up to AVB or Danny T, back in the days thou he used to spin trance

mainstream KTU stuff, WTF i have never heard JP play any ktu crap. i have been to many JP parties but it has been a good year and a half since i heard him. hopefully he didnt change his style up. last JP bday party i been to was like 4 or 5 years ago at factory. had to be one of the best parties i been to. i met so many DJ's, Producers and Performers that night. was sick!!!!

jack Z

Oh my the day of reckoning is drawing closer. A few people that I speak to off of this site that I am close with were talking about making a CP meetup.. so lets do it. To everyone thats going to go.. lets set up a time and area of EXIT where we can all meet so I can finally see the face behind the keyboard :type: .

-Jen

Oh my the day of reckoning is drawing closer. A few people that I speak to off of this site that I am close with were talking about making a CP meetup.. so lets do it. To everyone thats going to go.. lets set up a time and area of EXIT where we can all meet so I can finally see the face behind the keyboard :type: .

-Jen

Haiii we mezz joo ein deh chat :)

-Jen

i know me and all my friends will probally get there about 1am, so probally will not get inside untill like 2am with the damn lines for coatcheck and shit. u know the vip ticket people will still have to wait on line as well.

jack Z

so where should we plan this meet up, im thinkin on the 2nd floor by the bar. definitly not on the main floor with all the sweaty ass meathead people that take there shirts off while doing bumps off there friends hands and shit. lol i might get a lil messy that night but nothing like that.

jack Z