Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you go to an event like this? [video]

Typical clubplanet response "Trance is not real music, there's no soul, and Tiesto is just a sellout ( yea god forbid your a DJ with personality who knows how to make somne $$$)with no real talent who just smiles alot. New York is about House music with feeling and emotions, not like trance which is just bass and horns, no real connection", there i suumed it up for all you bitches before you start attacking trance and Tiesto i saved you the trouble of giving us your recycled garbage

Typical clubplanet response "Trance is not real music, there's no soul, anbd Tiesto is just a seelout with no real talent who just smiles alot. New York is about House music with feeling and emotions, not like trance which is just bass and horns, no real connection", there i suumed it up for all you bitches before you start attacking trance and Tiesto i saved you the trouble of giving us your recycled garbage

were does it say trance is not real music in this thread?????????

um your a psycho!! ease up brother!!

Typical clubplanet response "Trance is not real music, there's no soul, and Tiesto is just a sellout ( yea god forbid your a DJ with personality who knows how to make somne $$$)with no real talent who just smiles alot. New York is about House music with feeling and emotions, not like trance which is just bass and horns, no real connection", there i suumed it up for all you bitches before you start attacking trance and Tiesto i saved you the trouble of giving us your recycled garbage

wow...only 1 person out of 5 who responded said no and u blew up like that...

My problem with the whole thing is, why go and sit in an arena where there are obviously seats, the sound isn't going to be that great, it's going to be echoed slighty, not optimum space for dance.....so I just didn't see what people got out of it. Besides being $65 poorer

im as big a trance fan as you can get, and i have to say that i dont wanna support Tiesto... hes become nothing but a a halfway decent trance DJ with nothing mindblowing in the past 2-3 years.... in the end, what makes these parties so great are the shows and spectacle of it all and not the DJ itself, which isnt what the purpose of trance or any EDM is.... the true vibe is in a club, where the music belongs... sure id love to go to a stadium party, but not where the focus is off the DJ and more toward the actual show.... i just dont like Tiesto ne more, hes nothing special

My problem with the whole thing is, why go and sit in an arena where there are obviously seats, the sound isn't going to be that great, it's going to be echoed slighty, not optimum space for dance.....so I just didn't see what people got out of it. Besides being $65 poorer

add another $300+ for party favors and i am in for a good time...

Just looking at the video for like 10 secs i couldnt stand it, i love trance but this is not the way to bring that music in i mean, look at it it looks so bloody boring, i dont see anyone dancing at all or w/e, i would rather hear and see it in clubs.