Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digital Boy and Sien Pileggi every WED AND THUR. @TEATRO

djsienpileggi

For those of you that dont know yet, or havent heard yet. Digital Boy and myself are trying to establish a good wednesday and thursday night spot for locals, as well as tourists, but locals are FREE...

I do remember when TEATRO was known for playing the cheezy cheezy stuff, but all that has changed now. Luca (Digital Boy) has been doing alot to push the harder dance and ElectroHouse , even Progressive House (which he plays at TABU every FRIDAY night).

We hope that the locals will feel comfortable as well as energetic with the sounds that we have been playing these past few weeks. So, if you like the harder stuff.. and dont have any place good to go on a Wed and Thurs night..then come on out..No cheezy stuff here..

Thanks for your support....

What time do you guys usually get going?

Best of luck with your night. I see more and more electronic music nights popping up at the clubs. It appears people have finally woken up to the reality that there is life beyond hip hop, and that there are other markets to be served.

For those of you that dont know yet, or havent heard yet. Digital Boy and myself are trying to establish a good wednesday and thursday night spot for locals, as well as tourists, but locals are FREE...

I do remember when TEATRO was known for playing the cheezy cheezy stuff, but all that has changed now. Luca (Digital Boy) has been doing alot to push the harder dance and ElectroHouse , even Progressive House (which he plays at TABU every FRIDAY night).

We hope that the locals will feel comfortable as well as energetic with the sounds that we have been playing these past few weeks. So, if you like the harder stuff.. and dont have any place good to go on a Wed and Thurs night..then come on out..No cheezy stuff here..

Thanks for your support....

Teatro has always been one of my favorites and we've been sending people to you raving about Digital Boy for close to a year. Keep up the good work.

yes, it has seemed for a long time now that we have been losing in the music revolution. Hip hop ( in its many shapes and forms) has been holding strong in the eyes of the corporate big wigs that see $$$ signs when they open up clubs.. Some have even been nice enough to make small House rooms on the side to pacify those of us that are bellyaching for HOUSE MUSIC.

Digital Boy, is alot of fun to work with, very supportive.. and doesnt pull the reigns on how I play. I can never play TOO HARD, because he is right there to throw on some even harder tracks lol... Everyone has been just buzzing about how we play. I never thought some of the staff would be into electronic.. elecktro, even Progressive house.

We have been starting around 1am with some Tabu type house music,funky house and samba .. then 2am we move to tribal , darker dance style.. then at 3 we start getting harder with some electrohouse.until 5 or 6am.

I have taken a format that Joe Faarsheed uses at Pure, along with the funky style of Chris Garcia, at Drais and combined them into one night at TEATRO.

thanks for the support,and hope to see you whenever you come out..

What you don't play music from the forefathers of EDM!!! Just playing :) Good luck with your nights.

As much as I would love to have 484 people view this thread, lets not go there lol...

But its great to play along side one of the FOREFATHERS of Electronic music.. Digital Boy. I mean he has done it all.. playing from crowds of 4,000 to as large as 30,000 people. Just take a look www.digitalboy.us

this is where I would like to take my newly found passion... but for now.. ill settle for standing next to a legend.

Thanks to all of you that came out on Thursday night, it was great.. normally the club closes at around 5am, but it was so busy that we didnt get out of there until 7am.. with people still in the club, but we had to close it down.. so hopefully we can have another great wed and thursday night next week..

We played a little bit harder this time and it worked out.. people actually came and requested pretty hard songs.. so it looks like we have targeted the right crowd..

spread the word.. and thanks for the support..