Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Review of Vegas 2006 ::

lalate

Dood, I haven't been to Vegas since, since... a looooooooong time!

Didnt really state it here, it was on la http://bbs.clubplanet.com/los-angeles/312011-bye-everyone.html. Not posting here anymore, will be checking pms, so if anyone has a question, needs advice, or hookups, or just wants to say hi, or grab a drink, drop a pm.

Or email at info@l a l a t e.com.

UPDATE ALERT for the Public and true hard die-hard nitelcub citizens!

TEATRO @ MGM Grand -CLOSED

RA @ Luxor - CLOSED

Vivid @ Venetian - CLOSED

ALL EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY as of July 2006!

I'll keep posting updates as of NEW venues and old ones gone as I hear of the news!

DANCE ON!

Patrick G aka... PJIZZEL out! ;-)

Your SINCITY VIP Nitelife Entertainment Ambassador

check me at:

www.myspace.com/pjsincity

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

YOU MISSED ALL THE NEW INDIE CLUBS DOWNTOWN. ONE OF THE BEST IS BEAUTY BAR. THEY HAVE A GREAT MIX OF INDIE BANDS OUTSIDE AND DJS INSIDE.

Here is our events for Vegas Music Conference 2006

Friday Sept 22nd 2006 - VEGAS MUSIC CONFERENCE

A rare opportunity to hear two of Las Vegas' most talented DJ's in a retrospective tag team mix taking you from the classic 80s into 2006 and beyond.

Robert Oleysyck

(Billboard, Fiberlineaudio, Blaq Velvet Recordings)

America's most versatile DJ's of famed Spundae, Ice, Rain, Tao, Empire, HOB, Curve, Baby's, Drai's, Giant, and now Beauty Bar

Patrick Scott

(Fiberlineaudio, Slinkey, Ultra)

Fiberline Artist and A-List DJ, with chart topping records on such labels as Ultra and Slinkey.

Free Vinyl and CD's from Fiberlineaudio.com

Friday Sept 22nd 2006

517 Fremont Street

Downtown Las Vegas

$5 . 21+ with ID

• 2 weeks later...

Wednesday nights at Tao are called Sutra, not Superstition. Teatro is closed and is now called Rouge and run by the food & beverage department (meaning it's a lounge, not a nightspot, now). Risque isn't in trouble so much as a holding pattern, with Latin music Saturdays and house on Sundays. There are rumors of sales and partnerships but nothing confirmed.

Other places to check out include Caramel at Bellagio, Lure on Wednesdays at Wynn, Ghostbar (Tuesdays) and Rain (weekends) at the Palms (under new management in a sense), the upcoming Moon club and Playboy lounge at the Palms, Cherry (Saturdays for DJ Skribble), Voodoo and Club Rio at the Rio, Tangerine and Social House at T.I., Pure at Caesars (Tuesdays) and Whiskey (if you're in GV).

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...