Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Many thanks to Fergie Weekend Thread

stymie

Tonight: having Tommy Go-kart and Maria Stadius over for food, drinks, beats and cool animal tricks.

Saturday: Going to Mansion-Barrington for the Manny P fight. Stuffing myself full of pealla, spillin champagne on the walls and wearing out my welcome.

Sunday: Going to Brokeback Vytos for football, beer and wings. Its gonna be trancetastic.

Tonight: gonna have 2 xl budlight drafts at the 99 right after work.. then pick up the residentAlien and head over to our Jewish friends 1.5mill house in Brookline.. play xbox360, drink and play Kosherland, which is the jewish candyland, kid really has this.

Sat: Nothing planned

Sun: Vyto Ganush's place, make my long awaited return to the decks.. Maybe after we're drunk go looking for Dirdee

Yes please everyone give many thanks to fergie, best EM of the year.

tonight - getting blown out by myself in foxwoods while I lose all my money...hopefully my jaw will be under control so my boss/co-workers don't ask any questions

Sat - throwing a sick bash at my crib...lots of food, booze, cards and a couple black hired "boos" for late night entertainment

Sun - cleaning & sleeping

Tonight: Bar's in the worst possible place in this city, get overly drunk and prob meet up with X and the alien sometime around 3:30am

Sat: More drinking at the worts place in this city, then the B's..hmm then judging by the other post bruins activities this could get scary

Sun: dying all day on my couch and ignoring Joe Mama's phone calls

friday---going to brookline to play kosherland and find the matzah. hoping i dont get mistaken for a burgler and get a) arrested b)shot c)all of the above

sat---playing basketball w. X. having a heart attack 2 minutes into the game

sunday--vvd's for all u can eat wings and free tp. prob lose motor skills as usual and bitch on monday that vyto sucks for making us drink crap beer and eat too many wings

What is this shit? Lets be creative here, Puck and snatch69 would be pissed.
:laugh:

fri - get home from work, put on some tunes while i clean then go to the gym for 1.5 hours.then prolly throw on some dragon warrior 8 for an hour until i pass out

sat - wake up early, hit the gym, do some problems and read a lil, meet up with the wife then prolly go get some asian fusion or such, then share some wine and prolly fuck all night

sun - continue whatever problems i didnt finish and read, prolly meet up with my boy for some espresso and frappes and baklava, catch some football, and watch a flick

very low key weekend since last w/e was montreal..

Tonight: nap on the car ride up to Montreal. Porterhouse @ Stereo :clap:

Tomorrow: Maybe some shopping in Montreal...then out to see Fred Everything!!!

Sunday: nap on the car ride home to Boston, sleep till Monday.

Whos driving up, sounds like alot of sleeping for 48hrs.

Tonight - RISing it at Club Ferretfest, finally see Layer Cake, make my own layer cake in my nose, eventually puke somewhere and give it the official chrsitening.

Saturday - Lunch with parents, then who knows. Hopefully something decent.

Sunday - No fucking clue. Invite myself to Vytos?

Tonight - chill night relax...

Saturday - Get retarded w/ Astro+Glyde and da Mammal... Yuck....

Sunday - Ressurect from the grave and have Team Super Slouch over for the Drinking Decathalon and Football.. Events include

Boons Farm Chugging Contest

Get Drew Shitfaced on Vodka

Century Club w/ Jager

Smash walkman or phone on Jose contest

and many many more...