Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy shit is gotmilk hated...

Guest gabo

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, one would think that from the outside.. but the man owes me a lot of money he claims that we both did the drugs... normally i would fall asleep and he would take the pills out of my bag... then he worked out a sceme so i would pick up the yay... i don't even like coke so he would do most of it...he would say that he'd pay me back in the morning when he could... but that never happened. then i get a story how he can't afford his apartment and he has to move out when the lease is up and then i would get the money... i guess i am more mad because he more or less stole it from me when he would go in my bag and take my stuff.... (i would sell to break even, so i would buy enough for myself and then sell the rest to break even and make a few bucks. so i would always have tons of pills)... i think what i am most pissed off at is that he had no contacts with drugs and used me to get it, then used me to pay for it... i was too blind to see, but when the person you live with dies and your good freind dies and then your grandpa dies.. some people should know not to use the weak...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd figure Pete drives women to drugs...not away from them. :laugh2:

Anyway, why does everyone waste their energy on these two dopes? It's almost obvious to me that they belong together...but really, it's all nonsense.

i don't know in my case, after watching how someone craves so much coke and can drop so many pills... i just stopped, i figured i was getting to old to be hanging around people that do the amount of drugs that pete did at our age.