Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy shit is gotmilk hated...

Guest gabo

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
i was defending someone... i just know how gabo stalks people on the internet...

i agree... there is anger i have to admit, because he does owe me money... gabo... i think i'm gonna stop by and pick it up... i think when i get the money back i'll be fine.

what moeny? I never borrowed money form u and I paid my own way... I guess we can call it even though cause I supported you and ur friends on nye if you remember that... but if you want it so bad... the check is in the mail.

Guest gabo
no, one would think that from the outside.. but the man owes me a lot of money he claims that we both did the drugs... normally i would fall asleep and he would take the pills out of my bag... then he worked out a sceme so i would pick up the yay... i don't even like coke so he would do most of it...he would say that he'd pay me back in the morning when he could... but that never happened. then i get a story how he can't afford his apartment and he has to move out when the lease is up and then i would get the money... i guess i am more mad because he more or less stole it from me when he would go in my bag and take my stuff.... (i would sell to break even, so i would buy enough for myself and then sell the rest to break even and make a few bucks. so i would always have tons of pills)... i think what i am most pissed off at is that he had no contacts with drugs and used me to get it, then used me to pay for it... i was too blind to see, but when the person you live with dies and your good freind dies and then your grandpa dies.. some people should know not to use the weak...
omg say what!? I never went in ur bag to get drugs... and also you would keep the drugs on the table so there was never a reason to go in ur bag.

but if you wanna think I would ever steal drugs or anything else then go ahead if it makes you feel better.

The quote that you are about to read is complete bull-shit:

what moeny? I never borrowed money form u and I paid my own way... I guess we can call it even though cause I supported you and ur friends on nye if you remember that... but if you want it so bad... the check is in the mail.

ok since you bumpped this:

so we hang for seven months i've spot you many times and you would never pay for the pills, although you down 10 of them a night...and you have no e contacts, so i have all the pills you get an eight ball, oh wait, no i get the eight ball... you give me 200$ for an eight ball and ten pills (good deal on your end so far.) you have NO friends whatsoever so you ask if my two friends can come by on NYE and chill so you give them a little coke and four pills... so one night out of the seven months you loose oh lets say 80$... now for all the liks, 8 balls, and pills i spot you, and you never pay back... how is that breaking even??....

one night you hosted in your home because you have no friends of your own to party with and you think that makes up for seven months of spotting? ladies and gentlemen i give you cheep.

The quote that you are about to read is complete bull-shit:

ok since you bumpped this:

so we hang for seven months i've spot you many times and you would never pay for the pills, although you down 10 of them a night...and you have no e contacts, so i have all the pills you get an eight ball, oh wait, no i get the eight ball... you give me 200$ for an eight ball and ten pills (good deal on your end so far.) you have NO friends whatsoever so you ask if my two friends can come by on NYE and chill so you give them a little coke and four pills... so one night out of the seven months you loose oh lets say 80$... now for all the liks, 8 balls, and pills i spot you, and you never pay back... how is that breaking even??....

one night you hosted in your home because you have no friends of your own to party with and you think that makes up for seven months of spotting? ladies and gentlemen i give you cheep.

I definitely want to party with Gabo.

well I worded that wrong.

So how would you word it? Was my bag on the table maybe? I’d always split it into fives. You have more then five pills in your possession it's an automatic felony with intent to sell... or.. I’d spot you, you’re ten and then the rest of the bags are in my pocket book, or did I just throw those out on to the table for show?