Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are the Mets gonna get Zito?

someclown

strong starter, hahaha. if you say so. he hasnt ever been dominant before his magical second half of 2005. he wasnt even dominant in AAA last year befoer his second half call up. why is he suddenly a strong starter? be cause he ate up teams 40 man rosters in september??

more like a flash in the pan to me.

the benson trade wasnt what i was refering to anyway. although i dont really like him as a pitcher. he cant pitch a full season. maybe he needs to change his workout habits. he gets tired in the second half of the season. its his M.O. maybe he needs to gain a spine too. he has no heart. i'm glad to see him go. maybe he'll have a strong first half for someone else....then fade in the second half and be someone else's problem.

strong starter, hahaha. if you say so. he hasnt ever been dominant before his magical second half of 2005. he wasnt even dominant in AAA last year befoer his second half call up. why is he suddenly a strong starter? be cause he ate up teams 40 man rosters in september??

more like a flash in the pan to me.

the benson trade wasnt what i was refering to anyway. although i dont really like him as a pitcher. he cant pitch a full season. maybe he needs to change his workout habits. he gets tired in the second half of the season. its his M.O. maybe he needs to gain a spine too. he has no heart. i'm glad to see him go. maybe he'll have a strong first half for someone else....then fade in the second half and be someone else's problem.

I didn't say he was dominant. I said he was seemingly strong last year.

"he wasn't even dominant in AAA before his call up."

Yeah, neither were Robbie Cano or Chein Mein Wang, but they both had very strong seasons when they got called up.

Anyway you said the Dodgers got hosed. Show me how what the Mets got in return for Seo would equate to getting hosed.