Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha or AVB? Whats your suggestion?

Never heard either of these two live before. Hesitant to see AVB because Im not big on trance anymore, especially fluffy trance, but I heard AVB has been throwing down hard sets as of late and if so im definitely in. And how is Sasha live? All his mixes cds I have heard have been a little too progressive for me. I got a dilemma here and I def have to pop my Sasha or AVB cherry on Fri nite. And btw how is AVB's crowd, is it more like a concert and very European like Tiestos crowd or is it a normal crowd? Which party you think will be better?

I'll be at Sasha ruining the NYC club scene, so AVB is your best bet

havent you done enuff damage to the scene already? u killed the scene in nyc and out in la, I hope your not going to wmc cause then we all are fucked. lol Maybe i should go to sasha just so I could meet up with you.

havent you done enuff damage to the scene already? u killed the scene in nyc and out in la, I hope your not going to wmc cause then we all are fucked. lol Maybe i should go to sasha just so I could meet up with you.

Look for the guy ruining everything.

Soto, go to Sasha man.

bro i cant tell by ur sarcasm what ur deal is, that shit that happened in the past is over with, i took sarcasm too seriously and it went over board from there, theres no need to keep anything goin andr drawn out, i dont gotta a problem with you, lets just squash whatever beef u have with me. "clubberlang" will be at avb, ill catch sasha and digweed when they are 2gether, Im down to fuck shit up, just not the scene, u already did enuff damage bro.

Go to AVB. I've seen both of them so many times and I think Sasha has become so boring. I used to love him and 2 or 3 years ago I would have said Sasha, but him and his sets have taken a downturn. Armin on the other hand has really blown me away the past couple of years. He's playing harder music than he did in the past and he puts on a good show. You can tell he loves the music and the fans, whereas Sasha is just plain old boring to watch. Armin all the way.

Go to AVB. I've seen both of them so many times and I think Sasha has become so boring. I used to love him and 2 or 3 years ago I would have said Sasha, but him and his sets have taken a downturn.

I don't know what you're talking about man. Sasha's last Fundacion set at Crobar last June was probably one of the top 10 sets I've ever heard! I agree he's not always consistent, but when he's gets in the zone with his new digital setup, he is amazing. I can't wait for tonight!

man i had too, im sorry gotmilk it was an opportunity i cudnt pass up
dude.. you cry all the time how how i diss you.. so i stop it.. now you come with this? maybe i should start polluting your posts again?

and ill most likely be at sasha tonight.. come to crobar and talk about my mother..