Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know who leaked DIBIZA........

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are all disgusting..

Come on vlad. I am a fan of DT, I know hes a really nice guy, and I feel sorry for him because I know he put alot of work into this track. I'm not saying that he deserves this at all but he did have it coming to him. I mean, he has been playin this track for how long now? He has teased everyone for so long, leaving people practically drooling to get their hands on this track. It likes showing a little kid a candy bar everyday but not letting him have it, then hiding it. Eventually the kid is gonna do whatever he can to find it, and eventually the kid WILL find a way to get it. And thats what happened here. I mean dt & co. did a great job of not letting it leak for as long as they did but after a certain amount of time its bound to happen and im sorry to say Danny, I love ya man but you waited just a lil too long on this one. I feel for ya but it was only a matter of time.

Edit: A little google research yielding a great result. I found this forum post of a spanish DJ that released a Mix with Dibiza (original mix) as his first track.

Link to the set is here: http://www.djcimp.com/index1.html

It's the first download (Dj CiMp - Quality Sounds Vol.3 (2006) <-----NOVEDAD!!!)

Or directly linked here: http://www.djcimp.com/music/dj_cimp_-_Quality_sounds_vol.3_www.djcimp.com.mp3

PS: After first listen, it's a great track....but I dont understand the hype associated with this song....

but the song on the download is not "Dibiza"

sorry to break this news to you.... thats the mislabed track that has been floating around for months!!

Come on vlad. I am a fan of DT, I know hes a really nice guy, and I feel sorry for him because I know he put alot of work into this track. I'm not saying that he deserves this at all but he did have it coming to him. I mean, he has been playin this track for how long now? He has teased everyone for so long, leaving people practically drooling to get their hands on this track. It likes showing a little kid a candy bar everyday but not letting him have it, then hiding it. Eventually the kid is gonna do whatever he can to find it, and eventually the kid WILL find a way to get it. And thats what happened here. I mean dt & co. did a great job of not letting it leak for as long as they did but after a certain amount of time its bound to happen and im sorry to say Danny, I love ya man but you waited just a lil too long on this one. I feel for ya but it was only a matter of time.

I def concur on this one. It's really sad that someone had to go and mess things up - but 4 years to complete this one track? What's up with that? DT rarely does remixes these days, etc. compared to his past discography and while the track is great, it's def. *oh my god* over the top or so complex that it too this many years to actually sequence.

Ive still yet to hear this song and If it took Danny "Snail's Pace" Tenaglia this long to finish it it better be the best song ever made!

It is not great at all, I expected a lot more. DT was never a great producer, and it shows in this track. The fake Dibiza is way way better. Smike & Alexie -Gurantee (Solar mix) Def the most overated and hyped track I have seen in a long time. Track is subpar.

It is not great at all, I expected a lot more. DT was never a great producer, and it shows in this track. The fake Dibiza is way way better. Smike & Alexie -Gurantee (Solar mix) Def the most overated and hyped track I have seen in a long time. Track is subpar.

rayray subpar? come on now.....have u ever heard this live on a system like spirit's? Maybe at home it doenst sound so good, but you cant even begin to get a true feel for it unless you have heard it on a real system, and this shit is dope, bass line is ridiculous..maybe it was overhyped a lil but by no means is this subpar. however it def shouldnt have taken danny this long to produce it.

I apparently found the "fake" one instead of the real. If the fake one is better than the real, then the real isn't that good at all.

The "fake" was is pretty good, but doesnt deserve this "OMG SUPER MEGA ULTRA DANNY T TRACK OF THE MILLENIUM" hype surrounding it.

I apparently found the "fake" one instead of the real. If the fake one is better than the real, then the real isn't that good at all.

The "fake" was is pretty good, but doesnt deserve this "OMG SUPER MEGA ULTRA DANNY T TRACK OF THE MILLENIUM" hype surrounding it.

Like I said DT was never a great producer