Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..............World................

risa06

WHORES!!!!

Oh and Risa5551212...this isn't the first bad thing you said about Denny. Lay off the crack...it's bad for the memory. You don't want one of us to hit that search key. (lol!!!!)

Bottom line and it has been posted time after time after time. Big city. Lots of clubs. Don't like the club or the DJ...For GOD'S SAKE DON'T GO! And if you DO go after you've BORED us with your previous comments....please don't post. Oopps....but who am I to say anything. I am a NEWBIE rolleyes.gif

Maybe I can quit my day job and become a full time poster. DORK! biggrin.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you and your squirrel bitten hair friends go post some more pictures of yourselves, and call yourselves the Charlie's Bitches (as in female dogs)!! You girls jack yourselves up on this board like you are the shit. No one here gives a fuck what you look like. How pathetic can you be that you call yourselves charlie's angels. Taking tips from the movies these days are we. Do yourselves a favor, use the email system to talk to each other not a public message board. NOW- go take another picture and post how beautiful you are and have all your freinds reply to make you feel good about you sorry selves. Oh- one last thing - GFYS!! cwm35.gif

OH MY GOD! I am cracking up here...."squirrel bitten hair friends". That's classic!

LMAOFFLEIUOWIEHTKSJDFHOSIEUROWIERHODSHF---or in ENGLISH...HILARIOUS!!!

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

Why don't you and your squirrel bitten hair friends go post some more pictures of yourselves, and call yourselves the Charlie's Bitches (as in female dogs)!! You girls jack yourselves up on this board like you are the shit. No one here gives a fuck what you look like. How pathetic can you be that you call yourselves charlie's angels. Taking tips from the movies these days are we. Do yourselves a favor, use the email system to talk to each other not a public message board. NOW- go take another picture and post how beautiful you are and have all your freinds reply to make you feel good about you sorry selves. Oh- one last thing - GFYS!! cwm35.gif

OH MY GOD! I am cracking up here...."squirrel bitten hair friends". That's classic!

LMAOFFLEIUOWIEHTKSJDFHOSIEUROWIERHODSHF---or in ENGLISH...HILARIOUS!!!

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

Originally posted by bumparella:

WHORES!!!!

Oh and Risa5551212...this isn't the first bad thing you said about Denny. Lay off the crack...it's bad for the memory. You don't want one of us to hit that search key. (lol!!!!)

Bottom line and it has been posted time after time after time. Big city. Lots of clubs. Don't like the club or the DJ...For GOD'S SAKE DON'T GO! And if you DO go after you've BORED us with your previous comments....please don't post. Oopps....but who am I to say anything. I am a NEWBIE rolleyes.gif

Maybe I can quit my day job and become a full time poster. DORK! biggrin.gif

please....click on that search key.........

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by risa06:

....BAAAD musik.......... %7Boption%7D

~Lola~

that might be the understatement of the year right there.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Guest crystalmethodny

I think they're having a White Pary this Saturday...

What was bad Lola, Tsettos?

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

I think they're having a White Pary this Saturday...

What was bad Lola, Tsettos?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh....Tsettos.......how did you know cwm25.gif .....I think that if they put me up there I'll do better than him smile.gif ....what the hell?!?!?!?!?!......don't they hear what this dude doing???? everyone in that place were complaning about musik a/k/a noise..............I WAS SO BORED....so I had to go to Exit after World just to say that I heared some musik on my Sat night....so...thanks to DjMundy and DjBoris I can say that.......... smile.gif

~Lola~

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Lola..

I think you need to hear DJ Russ Reign sometime.

wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by risa06:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh....Tsettos.......how did you know cwm25.gif .....I think that if they put me up there I'll do better than him smile.gif ....what the hell?!?!?!?!?!......don't they hear what this dude doing???? everyone in that place were complaning about musik a/k/a noise..............I WAS SO BORED....so I had to go to Exit after World just to say that I heared some musik on my Sat night....so...thanks to DjMundy and DjBoris I can say that.......... smile.gif

~Lola~

Thank you sweet heart! It's always great seeing you. Thanks for your support and sorry you didn't have a good time at World.

cwm34.gif

Originally posted by gambitx73:

SF JP was nice...the music was slammin'...

I was talking about WORLD..............ughhhhhhhh smile.gif j/k.......I know...some of my friends went and they said that the musik was great.....I just can't go to Factory.....its a lil too much for me....but I do like it there.........

~Lola~

------------------