Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spaces Unconfirmed Wmc Line Up

SUNDAY MARCH 19 ERIK MORILLO AFTEHOURS

MON MARCH 20 SPACE RESIDENTS CEDRIC GERVAIS, IVANO BELLINI and many many more.

TUES MARCH 21 MEGANITE with MARCO COROLLO, MARIO PICOTTO, MARIO PU and more.

WED MARCH 22 ARMADA PARTY Arvmin Van Burren and more tba

THUR MARCH 23 LIGHTS OUT STEVE LAWLER, OSCAR G + MURK and many more.

ON TERRACE OLIVE HENRY, RICARDO V and many many more

FRI MARCH 24 PVD, EDGAR V, plus many more

EVERYBODY SANDER KLEINENBERG and friends on Terrace

SAT MARCH 25 DEEP DISH YOSHITOSHI Nic Faniculli, Berouz, Envy, Pete Tong, plus many many more.

On terrace Danny Howells, Evil Nine plus many more tba

SUN MARCH 26 SUBLIMINAL PARTY with ERIK MORILLO, HARRY CHOO CHOO ROMERO, STEVEN ANGELLO, plus a very special guest tba

MON MARCH 27 ? (cannot confirm so a major major major act stay tuned)

TUES MARCH 28 ROGER SANCHEZ and Friends RELEASE YOURSELF

That is the line up same except a major name to replace TIESTO who is now playing at MANSION but they are trying to work out two nights with some very special guest djs.

Also ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL flyers to be out thur to the public and check for phase two of the website coming very soon.

ALSO CROBARS LINE UP COMING NEXT WEEK WITH A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CROBAR AND ULTRA HAVE TAKEN OVER THE SHELBOURNE POOL FOR 5 DAYS dates and djs tba in the next few weeks. ALSO STAY TUNED TO THE NOCTURNAL ANNOUNCEMENT AND LINEUPS FOR THE FULL WEEK. THAT SHOULD BE ANNOUNNCED ALSO SOMETIME NEXT WEEK.

For M3 and MMC and WMC Crobar and Space have a new competition with having some of the best djs that is NOCTURNAL going for best sound club of the year at IDMA awards.

as it stands right now, Meganite and Armada night are the SAME night... I *do* hope they change it but as of now, that's how it is...

And if that March 20 lineup stays that way, that'll be the most pathetic party of conference is my guess...

Is it worth it to buy passes to Space this year? It was absolute madness last year........ LINE WAS RIDICULOUS! I have to go this year. Last year was the first year I didnt go because of all the chaos. So is my best bet to buy tickets, is that how everyone else got in?

Morillo wouldnt spin the terrace on the Subliminal night he would definately be downstairs in the main room. Probably Harry or Steve Angello

sorry to be blunt but WRONG. he always plays the terrace around 8-9am at the WMC after playing inside earlier in the nite.

That would seriously BE one hell of a way to end the conference there - Morillo - DT - Sanchez

I think he said he'd never play there again though because of the way the door is run though or something like that - but I could be wrong

Faking the closing of Space having Dt come down from NY to play the closing party then reopening 2 weeks later, yeah something like that