Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP/CJ dog party?

justinjohnson

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking it would be fun for those of us that have dogs to get together once a week (or once a month). We could all meet at a nice dog park and just hang out with our best friends!

Maybe do a rotating meeting place?

Anybody interested?

You can do it @ Hobie beach. They let dogs on the beach.

We had a beach party last year with some of own spinning house & TRAnce all day long. If not we can still just hang out there.

If u r serious I'm down.

You can do it @ Hobie beach. They let dogs on the beach.

We had a beach party last year with some of own spinning house & TRAnce all day long. If not we can still just hang out there.

If u r serious I'm down.

OK, unlike these other clowns, I'm actually serious about this. I think it would be really fun for the dogs.

As long as everyone makes sure their dog is up to date on their shots, etc.

Where is Hobie Beach?

Surely you can't be serious!

"I am serious...and don't call me Shirley"

They let dogs in the beach all the way up in JUPITER by Juno Pier...but's that is a little far for most of you.

Hmmm...you're right...Jupiter is a little far for most of us

Jupiter-anim-20040312.gif

wait a minute...I don't even have a dog! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::cry:

OK, unlike these other clowns, I'm actually serious about this. I think it would be really fun for the dogs.

As long as everyone makes sure their dog is up to date on their shots, etc.

Where is Hobie Beach?

Hobie is of Rickenbaucker Causeway. Like if you are heading to Crandon Park. You pay the toll ($1) & you go in. It is located right before MIAMI SEAQUARIUM.

I have a spot where we can chill all day long in the shade. No worry about getting too much sun.

DP knows. Funy thing DP & I were just talking about this the other day to take our dogs over there & chill.

Let me know.

Bring your skateboard. But make sure you keep it on a tight leash. :D

Bro, speaking of dogs and skateboards, I bought a Dog Town old school board today (just like the pic below) independent trucks, sector nine extra soapy wheels...yo Justin, you know what I'm talking about...this board is the sweetest thing evahhhh

doskbrpa.jpg

Hobie is of Rickenbaucker Causeway. Like if you are heading to Crandon Park. You pay the toll ($1) & you go in. It is located right before MIAMI SEAQUARIUM.

I have a spot where we can chill all day long in the shade. No worry about getting too much sun.

DP knows. Funy thing DP & I were just talking about this the other day to take our dogs over there & chill.

Let me know.

Actually, yeah, I've been there with Parker before. It's kinda dirty though, and hasn't been cleaned up much since hurricane season. But fuck it, if there are enough of us we can claim our own little spot there and have a blast! :bounce:

Bro, speaking of dogs and skateboards, I bought a Dog Town old school board today (just like the pic below) independent trucks, sector nine extra soapy wheels...yo Justin, you know what I'm talking about...this board is the sweetest thing evahhhh

doskbrpa.jpg

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about bro! I'm gonna try to teach Parker to skate! LOL!

Actually, yeah, I've been there with Parker before. It's kinda dirty though, and hasn't been cleaned up much since hurricane season. But fuck it, if there are enough of us we can claim our own little spot there and have a blast! :bounce:

I'm telling you... Ask who was there. The spot I get not dirty at all & has plenty of shade all day long.

So what day were you think of??

I'm telling you... Ask who was there. The spot I get not dirty at all & has plenty of shade all day long.

So what day were you think of??

Cool bro, I'm totally down for it!

Regarding days...

I'm actually pretty flexible.

However, I'm assuming that weekends are usually best for most people. So I could easily do Saturdays there. Actually, I can do Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays there. LOL

Also, a few people from CJ have shown interest in doing Sundays at South Pointe Park from 4pm-6pm-ish.

I play at the Clevelander from 11am-3pm, so that's what works for me on Sundays, since S.P.P. is close to me.

:beer:

Cool bro, I'm totally down for it!

Regarding days...

I'm actually pretty flexible.

However, I'm assuming that weekends are usually best for most people. So I could easily do Saturdays there. Actually, I can do Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays there. LOL

Also, a few people from CJ have shown interest in doing Sundays at South Pointe Park from 4pm-6pm-ish.

I play at the Clevelander from 11am-3pm, so that's what works for me on Sundays, since S.P.P. is close to me.

:beer:

Well I'm open for the next 2 weekends. After that I one saturday yes & one no. Sunday's not a problem.

I still think Hobie would be better cuz that way they can play in the water & cool off. Just a suggestion. I guess pick a weekend that may not have any events goign on to make it easier on those who party.

Let me know.