Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guess who is doing an afterhours gig Feb 12 @ Gypsy Tea? Correct, it's Junior Vasquez

Quote from JVM

Unfortunately Junior will not be spinning the after hours at Gypsy Tea this Sunday. Please join him at Roxy on Saturday 2/11/06 for his Carnaval celebration. Doors open at 11pm.

Well one out of two ain't that bad.

Junior Vasquez is giving An Erotic Night of Brazillian Illusion

Sounds like a night of BANGIN BEATS! I'm there!:)

Saturday February 11th 2006

The party begins at 11pm, ends @ 6 am.

$1 dollar drinks specials until Midnight

Roxy http://www.roxynyc.com

$25 to $30 at the door

not hating just stating a fact...the man is old and can't hang anymore.

hop off his dick for a second

can't wait to you hang my jacket up for me at LOVE and I don't give you a tip

geeez i help friends out with coatcheck at Love a couple of times and im suddenly the coatcheck guy?why dont u hop off my dick for a second?your only as old as u feel and Junior isnt old.

PS i do hope to see you at love sometime...........

Junior did play at Gypsy Tea this past Sunday. Here's a quote for JoePhilly

So, word got out about 5am with an hour to go in Juniors Roxy set that he would indeed be heading over to Gypsy tea, so our stop at home to freshen up was brief and during the HEIGHT of the blizzard.. it was lightning, thundering, snow blowing sideways!! It looked like the end of the world... we got downstairs and Junior just dropped "Music is your Life' which was about when I started feeling him at Roxy, when he dropped this one... and away we went, so much nicer with a little more room on the dancefloor and a little more personality in the booth. It was a great time. God I wish we could do this more often. At about 10am there was the worst case of technical difficulties I have ever witnessed in a club. The music kept cutting out on the main room speakers every few seconds, it woulc come back on for a minute, then drop for 20 seconds, on for 3 seconds off for 10, this went on for (No shit!!) 45 minutes. I eventually couldnt' take it anymore and went upstairs to at least hear something being ployed thorugh and no cut off every 10 seconds. I went upstairs and took a brief nap on a couch up there, maybe an hour, came back down at almost noon. I knew it wasn't gonna be Junior anymore, and it wasnt, and the crowd had made a 180 degree turnaround.

Thanks Junior, that was a real treat.

xoxo

Joe -PHilly, but in NYC most of the time now... Heading to Spirit tonight for Chad's Bday ... I had the Bright Blue Flashlight by the way ;)

Did anyone make it out to juniors roxy party sat.? It was one of the sickest junior sets i felt in years! he worked the shit out of every single track..left us all with our jaws on the ground. He really made sure it was worth the bullshit for traveling in the storm. It was mostly very hard beats just a couple of vocals tracks. When he plays like this their isn't a DJ on the planet that can even dream of working a crowd into a frenzy like he did.It was the ultimate jr vasquez experience.

Did anyone make it out to juniors roxy party sat.? It was one of the sickest junior sets i felt in years! he worked the shit out of every single track..left us all with our jaws on the ground. He really made sure it was worth the bullshit for traveling in the storm. It was mostly very hard beats just a couple of vocals tracks. When he plays like this their isn't a DJ on the planet that can even dream of working a crowd into a frenzy like he did.It was the ultimate jr vasquez experience.

Great time; Got there around 1 and stayed until around 530. Place was empty when we walked in. By 530 dance floor was full with a nice vibe.

only down side some gay guys have to respect juniors straight fans. One G'd out idiot told me i should not be there. Others just ignored me telling them i'm straight, and kept on bothering me.I understand i'm at a gay club, but shit when someone says they are straight respect it and let them be

Heard some rumors b4 i left some people were mugged outside club, anyone else hear this??

took me an hour to get home by cab, took midtown tunnel and went to astoria. It was really bad then