Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Gypsy Tea Reviews?

I posted this in another thread about my adventures after Morillo, the drugs, freebasing, coking, making friends with tina and rolling I witnessed. I went to Gypsy Tea and the night got even worse. I was sober by this point. My pills wore off around 6am and I was running on 2 Red Bulls.

Oh, and Boris? He played some sick shit, his sound is exactly like JPs, but from 11-1pm. It sounded like he fell asleep at the wheels. It was looping drums and dings for about 25 minutes, Then he did what seemed to be a fucking 35 super remix of "Work This Pussy" the lyrics kept coming back and back and back again. Also, he played that fckin sick tribal song I like, but I don't have a name (if anyone can ID maybe it would help) Anyway, it's a pretty normal tribal track with a trumpet sounding, repetitive beat. I know that description sucks, but whatever. Anyways.....

I thought Pacha was bad, I left ay 730. Then I made the mistake of going to Gypsy Tea afterhours for Boris.....You wanna talk about a Crack Den?

I saw a kid G out right next to me and get on his phone to call someone and repeat "BRO, TOO MUCH G BRO TOO MUCH G" about 5 times then pass out with the phone in his hand. His girlfriend comes in, finds him, then goes to get his friends. They come in try to wake him up, and are like, Get him some Tina. So this kid is passed out and they're trying to make im do 2 bumps of Tina off a key. I've never been exposed to that type of shit, especially after it was airplane-like security at the door.

Also, I'd like to add that downstairs was a meat market with not one straight man in there. I went down to try to find room to dance, my lady-friend left for a minute, and 15 seconds later I was getting stared down along with my friend. Im not homophobic, but it just seemed the whole room was on a molester-ish vibe and wanted to touch anything that walked in the room. Oh, not to mention it was a zombie graveyard with everyone either on K, Tina, E, G, coke, or all of the above.

I went down to try to find room to dance, my lady-friend left for a minute, and 15 seconds later I was getting stared down along with my friend. Im not homophobic, but it just seemed the whole room was on a molester-ish vibe and wanted to touch anything that walked in the room. Oh, not to mention it was a zombie graveyard with everyone either on K, Tina, E, G, coke, or all of the above.

I heard the same from someone else. He didnt stay too long..because of how uncomfortable it made him feel.

AND THIS IS WHAT RUINS AFTERHRS, people think that afterhrs is suppose to be like this, well its not in every scene. Only a certain type of crowd who likes a certain type of muisc does it get this way. Theres a lot of after hrs party where people go to dance and have a good time without all that nonsesne, thankfully.

AND THIS IS WHAT RUINS AFTERHRS, people think that afterhrs is suppose to be like this, well its not in every scene. Only a certain type of crowd who likes a certain type of muisc does it get this way. Theres a lot of after hrs party where people go to dance and have a good time without all that nonsesne, thankfully.

gabe, enlighten me and tell me, which type of crowd that listens to which type of music does drugs at afterhours?

my impression was that it's the crowd that does drugs, which is their idea of having a good time, they dance and listen to some music

Afterhours....the name it self,is just bad.Think about afterhour bars and shit all the drugs in there.

Ppl just dont know how to control them selves when they go out.I might get fkt up when I go out,but I do it with some respect for myself and the party.If its a house party,hotel party....then yea Ill get out of my mind.It sucks that ppl dont give a shit about themselves there friends or the partys.When u go down,now your friends have to deal with it...and if there not there(you dont know who is)and I dont trust nobody...so Im def not passin out.Plus if you get bouncers who do not know anything about G....they might send you to the hospital,now ur fuckin the party.

I wish I would have gone to GT,I havent heard Boris there yet......but from wut I hear ,he plays like he would at Disco...and Show.

i hope they'll get the point now. thanks for saying that. totally true