Clubplanet Nightlife Community

old pic of danny and junior

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! That is one funny looking picture. It's amazing how young Jr. looks and I'll bet he was probably around 40 something there too. That guy does not age. Guess being in this scene not only makes you feel young but look it.

They are two ugly mofo's though, aren't they?

somebody just informed me that the picture was taken in 1990 at Eightball Records, the location before E. 9th st in the village Danny And Junior both Look Soooooooooooooooo young.....

...SR...

ok, i stand corrected...this pic was taken either in 91-92.....because of the Lisa Stanfeild's Real Love was released in 1991. The poster is on the wall behind them.

Somebody just e-mailed me saying there is no way it was eightball records b/c it didnt exist back then.....could have been DownStairs Records From the 80s'

...SR...

Records were produced in 1992 and perhaps earlier from Eightball Records with copyrights from the good U.S.A. They did have an Europe base. I also have a friend (Kevin Williams) that started working for Eightball Records and the record shop itself around that time when they had rented a space at the 8th Street local. If you can find him before me, he should know the answer or if anyone can ask Danny Tenaglia or Junior Vasquez, themselves. So perhaps it can be true of that year. I can only find info on records produced around that time on the label, but no official info on when it actually opened up. I'm sticking with the Eightball Records store as the location of the picture, but I can be wrong.

:type:

Records were produced in 1992 and perhaps earlier from Eightball Records with copyrights from the good U.S.A. They did have an Europe base. I also have a friend (Kevin Williams) that started working for Eightball Records and the record shop itself around that time when they had rented a space at the 8th Street local. If you can find him before me, he should know the answer or if anyone can ask Danny Tenaglia or Junior Vasquez, themselves. So perhaps it can be true of that year. I can only find info on records produced around that time on the label, but no official info on when it actually opened up. I'm sticking with the Eightball Records store as the location of the picture, but I can be wrong.

:type:

Bro I Shoped there for years and I think it's Eightball...cause of the record boxes on the walls and behind them

But funny for me is Danny's eye brows