Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Small Changes At Drais

MysticRain

I will tell you ... (im not gonna tell you what venue it was) but I got a WELL vodka and redbull once and was charged I think $16 for it. The bartender said "oh, thats a premium drink". I said, "no, its not. Charge me $8 to $10 for it. But not $16."

They charged me $16.

I called up the credit card company and had $6 taken off.

As a consumer, you have the right to dispute any charge, even beverage charges.

I was at Tao a couple of weeks ago, and they were charging $20 for a Red Bull/vodka. 20 FUCKIN' DOLLARS!!!!!! Unreal. There's about $1.50-$1.75 of ingredients in that drink, tops. If that's not gouging, I don't know what is. At least when you get bottle service you are getting a table.

well i dont know what they are worrying about.. little rumors floating around that the hotel didnt renew the contract with Victor and i guess they sold the property.. so now its only a matter of time before it all comes to an end.. There are still alot of Drais Die Hards.. my girlfriend included.. we have been at Drais since the very beginning... she will never stop going as long as the doors are open.. Tryst is okay i guess.. I havent been there to stay for long.. its not the same as Drais but who knows what the future my bring.. (hopefully less Hip Hop and more House). But all in all its good to see that Jesse and CY built up there client base and made a difference in the vegas scene..hope them.. and Drais the best..

I was there for Friday/Sat and Sunday night.(Superbowl Weekend)

Had bottle service at Ice on Friday and then Empire afterwards for Morillo.

Spent a total of 4800 total between both places.

No water or Red Bull Charges at ICE and drank plenty of both. 2 Bottles of Grey Goose and one Bottle of Champagne. Total after some heavy negotiating with Brian was $1050.

Empire was expensive. Charged us to get in and then we decided to do a bottle upon entering.(Big Mistake---;-)Bill came to $3500 or so. Charged for everything it seemed like and the damn place is too dark. Morillo rocked us to near death though.

Saturday Night we did Jet and had the main table by Joey in the House Room. Expensive as hell and we paid close to $4k. Charged for everything but no charge to get in. Excellent service and Mazzola gave one of the best performances I've ever witnessed in Vegas. It was my first time in Jet and the place is worth all the hype. Only problem is the bathroom placement for guys. Having to walk thru that circus environment is dicey.

Afterwards we had the table right next to the DJ Booth at Drai's. My girl (not Jenn--where were you DV--;-)got us for $1685 with tip included. Place was dead relatively speaking for Drais on a Saturday night Superbowl weekend. Kassia never ever charges me or my crew a cover for bottle service but maybe because we are so mobbed up there. We got three bottles and a lot of waters. Lots of waters as far as i could tell which we no doubt paid for.

It was a nice 10k weekend and that doesn't include Light on Sunday night. No table there and we left early because we were dead and the music just outright sucks there. When will they close that place down? ;-)

Holla!

JC

doesn't include Light on Sunday night. No table there and we left early because we were dead and the music just outright sucks there. When will they close that place down? ;-)

Holla!

JC

I can never recall walking out of club, let alone in Vegas, as fast as I did at Light ............................

..... over a year ago.