Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:idea: perhaps she hires a babysitter!

People are allowed to go out once in a while dear!!

That was an honest question!! If she said that she hires a babysitter I was going to ask how much it costs.

I know she can go out. A friend of mine has a 5 year old, and she still goes out.

Jeez... you're mean to two members and all of a sudden people jump down your throat.

I dont usually go out when she's home. She's in Florida with my family visiting for a week.

Oh. I see.

I was wondering because as I said to Lola (who should keep her yap shut! j/k), a friend of mine has a kid but has joint custody with her ex-husband. So she goes out when she doesn't have them..

I wasn't being mean, I was just wondering.

Oh. I see.

I was wondering because as I said to Lola (who should keep her yap shut! j/k), a friend of mine has a kid but has joint custody with her ex-husband. So she goes out when she doesn't have them..

I wasn't being mean, I was just wondering.

Its cool. Well she comes home tomorrow so today is my last party day..I'm a little tired but it'd be a waste to stay home..

That was an honest question!! If she said that she hires a babysitter I was going to ask how much it costs.

I know she can go out. A friend of mine has a 5 year old, and she still goes out.

Jeez... you're mean to two members and all of a sudden people jump down your throat.

I didn't want that to come out mean, more sarcastic than anything..

i soweee :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: