Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

football season is almost here :) :) :)

im getting so excited...cant wait...but its going to be the weirdest thing to see gramatica kicking off instead of vinatieri...10 years of playing madden has always been "Vinatieri set to kick it off"...so not gonna be the same with "Gramatica set to kick it off"...:(

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a coffee this morning and i've been all friggin over the place ever since.:spin2: I feel like im on speed. I havent been able to eat a thing and i'm bouncing around like a freak. :hoparound

what the eff is going on?

I'm gonna join ya. Five cups of Kenya blend coming up

I'm still loving baseball season....I love my boys

:heart: Reyes :heart:

:heart: Wright :heart:

:heart: Beltran...

it's all about baseball, my one and only sport!!! it's the only team sport left in the u.s. that isn't a contact sport (unless you count the occasional crashes at home). and my boys:

figgins

vladdy

cabrera

rivera

napoli...

shit, they're all having good seasons (well, at least for our division :laugh2: !)

what about soccer? doubles tennis? curling? 4 man bob sled?
ok, jimk, those are technically team sports that americans play, you are correct. what i meant, though, were team sports that people in the u.s. actually watch tongue3.gif !!!

basically i was just trying to say that basketball has joined hockey & football as a contact sport, and baseball's the only one left. i should've just said that basketball isn't much of a fair game of skill anymore [ahem, read: weyes is basically saying that basketball sucks now!].

I had a coffee this morning and i've been all friggin over the place ever since.:spin2: I feel like im on speed. I havent been able to eat a thing and i'm bouncing around like a freak. :hoparound

what the eff is going on?

how come coffee doesnt do that to me?? i usually drink 2 or 3 cups a day and nothing... :(

i missed coffee.. i can't eat or drink anything for 8 hours today.. been famished since 8:22am :(
why can't you eat, lola?*

*yes, i know that's not your real name, but it looks nice in print :) . besides, if you wanted your real name used all the time, i figure you would've put it in your screenname.

why can't you eat, lola?*

*yes, i know that's not your real name, but it looks nice in print :) . besides, if you wanted your real name used all the time, i figure you would've put it in your screenname.

Everyone calls me Lola - its all good babes ;)

Well i have to have an ultrasound done on my liver.. nothing major.. just a precaution :)

how come coffee doesnt do that to me?? i usually drink 2 or 3 cups a day and nothing... :(

Same here...I only drink it in the morning but I could drink it all day and night and right before bed and it wouldn't do a damn thing to me.

By the way, this day is dragging....2 more hours to kill :yuck:

Same here...I only drink it in the morning but I could drink it all day and night and right before bed and it wouldn't do a damn thing to me.

By the way, this day is dragging....2 more hours to kill :yuck:

it's weird because my coworker at my last job would complain of being tired and would go out to the store and buy decaf coffee which would pick her right up... yet i'd be on my 4th cup of regular coffee and i'd be falling asleep in my chair...

same goes for redbull too.. stuff doesnt work..