Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been feeling weak, cold, and dizzy all day and i've lost my appetite over hateful words spat at me last night. even though i know they were less about me than they were about who they were coming from (who's coming from a hard/new/bad place right now), they're still echoing in my head. i wish i were one of those people who can let things like this just roll off my back, but everything just replays and replays...

...let it go...that can be cancerous...do something to get your mind off it....movies, drinking, pills, sex...something to take you somewhere else for a bit...
o, phattie, i don't have access to some of the things that would really help right now :( . your second to last would really be nice; those are always my reset button. but i can't get any right now (out of stock!). and the other thing that calms me down and helps me deal with life is something to which i have no direct access. as far as sex? :laugh: ! i haven't been in a relationship in a looonnnngggg time, and that's a li'l condition of mine. besides, i never had sex that came CLOSE to what i can do with myself :aright: .

the worst part? the whole discussion was w/ my 1 and only roommate, and i can't escape him 6.gif .

o, phattie

...could you try saying this again...start slow and with a whisper, than work your way into a sultry but firm tone...border-line climactic if you will....

k

...now, get your ass out of the house...go for a hike...a swim...something...or just rub a couple out...;)

anyone ever notice that when you take a shit sometimes it has a distinct smell? i mean ill take a shit and it will smell EXACTLY, like a deuce i dropped a couple weeks ago. I think I've narrowed it down to about 8 or 9 smells that keep coming back

You have a nose for detail.

anyone ever notice that when you take a shit sometimes it has a distinct smell? i mean ill take a shit and it will smell EXACTLY, like a deuce i dropped a couple weeks ago. I think I've narrowed it down to about 8 or 9 smells that keep coming back
must be connected to what you ate. have you ever had carrot juice? after just a little of that stuff, my crap was bright orange, and i'm not one of those people that studies my poop [a lot of people do, it seems]. it was just not a pleasant experience, so i happened to notice. i decided to only drink it that one time :shaky: .