Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah man.. i was having some problems with headaches and my dentist said it was time... went in and had em' all taken out.. then i had to fight with the doc cuz he wanted to give me perc and vics and i said noooo cuz i had to drive to tampa the next day.. .mouth full of gauze too ugh.. so he finally gave me what i wanted, tylenol 3 w/ codeine.. and i was fine..

he told me i'd be calling him for vics or percs.. haha No way.. having my teeth taken out was a piece of cake.

:D

nah man.. i was having some problems with headaches and my dentist said it was time... went in and had em' all taken out.. then i had to fight with the doc cuz he wanted to give me perc and vics and i said noooo cuz i had to drive to tampa the next day.. .mouth full of gauze too ugh.. so he finally gave me what i wanted, tylenol 3 w/ codeine.. and i was fine..

he told me i'd be calling him for vics or percs.. haha No way.. having my teeth taken out was a piece of cake.

:D

You should've still gotten the vikes or percs. :D

Me neither. They never worked for me. The Vicodens only worked to stop the migraine from coming, but they didn't do squat when they already came.

I swallowed Percs as often as I could take them after I had my wisdom teeth pulled, but they didn't do a thing for me. Gave up on them. I don't even bother with Tylenols or anything when I have a normal headache.