Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate it when i have plans to go to the beach and my friend in town got sooo fucking wasted last night that now she's dead on the couch. fucking pissed.

she turned 29 today... hooker shouldn't have drank so much last night.. whole day is ruined. this sucks. ughhhh!!!!!!!!!

i hate it when i have plans to go to the beach and my friend in town got sooo fucking wasted last night that now she's dead on the couch. fucking pissed.

she turned 29 today... hooker shouldn't have drank so much last night.. whole day is ruined. this sucks. ughhhh!!!!!!!!!

put ice in her pants. it'll wake her up rather quick

for a more instant method, just slap her in the face and deny it when she wakes up

i was mesmerized by this girl last night, and not in a good way. her idea of dancing was hopping up and down ridiculously fast like a fuckin rabbit. i couldnt stop staring at her. looked like the energizer bunny on speed

Have the alarm clock turn on accidentally at full volume to "Welcome to the Jungle"

...is she hot?...send her to sedona next!...

she's beyond hot.. .blonde with rockin' body.. she works out and has a 6-pack stomach... she was drunk dancing up on the stage at the bar. LMFAO i counted and she made $14 in ones. haha

such a hooker :D thats why i love her :love: even though she puked in my car, outside of my car, in the bathroom and pissed on the rug.. hell you only turn 29 once. LOL :D