Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was about a year and a half ago at the most. Do you remember pics of you and two girlfriends on the ferry? I think it was inside a ferry, or some public area.

....i've never been on a ferry in my life....

Originally Posted by SlickSlider

It was about a year and a half ago at the most. Do you remember pics of you and two girlfriends on the ferry? I think it was inside a ferry, or some public area.

....i've never been on a ferry in my life....

But you have been in some public area, you can't deny that. I am telling you, I saw your photo, at least 2 different pics that you posted. I wouldn't just be saying that.

Do you eat a lot of asparagus?
actually, i have been eating a LOT of asparagus lately (my new favorite vegetable :aright: ), but the cheerios thing was before the asparagus, and i haven't noticed that my pee smells funny since the asparagus (though i've heard of that). but my pee smells like capuccino shakes after i drink capuccino shakes.

But you have been in some public area, you can't deny that. I am telling you, I saw your photo, at least 2 different pics that you posted. I wouldn't just be saying that.

..ok..but my point is ...u r comparing me to someone who looks nothing like me ..and referencing a photo on a ferry which i have never been on....i think it's possible u have me confused.....now stop arguing with me..

Guest onisakura

How unhappy with themselves to people have to be in order to wish so much negativity on another person? I will never understand......

Guest onisakura
...not unhappy at all....u don't have to be unhappy to not like a public figure....that's like saying anyone who has issues with the president are unhappy with themselves..

Thats not what i meant.

Guest onisakura
i spend more money on golf clothes than i do any other attire in my closet.. lmfao

i <3 izod ladies golf clothes!!!

Ya know, ive been seeing some of the styles up here that kinda mimic golf and sailing attire. Its pretty cool and tailored looking. Me likes.