Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Briefly, what is going on here?

crowina

dgmodel has been deleting/moving posts.. he now wants me and him to step down from being mods.. im not stepping down.. and thats really it.

is being mod that important to you?

what qualities do you possess to moderate over a message board? i think you're too involved to be impartial..

you're always up in the drama...
the drama is part of what makes people read this board.. the simple issue is moving threads..i never move peoples threads (only that one time i moved his..to try and get him to stop doing it to others)

this board doesnt consist of moderating as it does in other boards.. anything goes and its always been like that.. problems arised when dgmodel started fuckin around with that mentality..

he should have never cleaned up calebs posts, tried to get rid of FSNs,.. done anything... the only thing he should do is STOP MOVING THREADS

so i guess you read peoples thoughts now too? the whole point of this board was anything goes.. dgmodel goes against that :)

...lol...this place was never about the drama - and you know that having been around here since its inception...it evolved or devolved to that - partly because of you...you love to hold on to shit and argue...sometimes subjecting all of us to your constant need to be right and get in the last word...ya know, maybe marko did do all this shit, but in the least - he's stepped away from it and stopped talking shit either way...he left it up to us, and you're still here taking swipes and promoting yourself....gimme a break...

...lol...this place was never about the drama - and you know that having been around here since its inception...it evolved or devolved to that - partly because of you...you love to hold on to shit and argue...sometimes subjecting all of us to your constant need to be right and get in the last word...ya know, maybe marko did do all this shit, but in the least - he's stepped away from it and stopped talking shit either way...he left it up to us, and you're still here taking swipes and promoting yourself....gimme a break...
how am i talking shit? i got 3 inquiries about what happened.. and i explained what happened.

he went off and started moving threads.. now wants to give up his modship and take me down with him.. i really could care less.. if Dave dumps me.. i wont cry over it at all..

but im not gonna step down and give in to his well calculated plan.

and this board was about anything.. whether drama, bullshit, assinine posts, it took whatever form it was for the day and that was the beauty of it..

just because you hate drama, it doesnt mean everyone else does..

gabo was whining about the lack of excitement the other day even..

now wants to give up his modship and take me down with him.. i really could care less.. ..

...lmao...are you kidding me?...you just contradicted yourself imo...but whatever man...in the end, i only care about the nonsense stopping...if it meant losing you as a mod, i really didnt see how that was a big deal...it obviously does mean a lot to you...go get 'em sparky....

...lmao...are you kidding me?...you just contradicted yourself imo...but whatever man...in the end, i only care about the nonsense stopping...if it meant losing you as a mod, i really didnt see how that was a big deal...it obviously does mean a lot to you...go get 'em sparky....
how so? i just explained it..are you that dense?

if Dave came here and said he doesnt want me, ill say "fine, thanks for the laughs" and be on my way..

but im not gonna leave without a fight and give into this lame and pathetic attempt by dgmodel to get me booted cause i get under his skin..

kid tries way too hard and i called him out on it..

...was i incorrect in stating that you were basically voted in as mod via a poll?...why shouldnt the same rules apply to have you taken off?...you think we're not smart enough to see whether or not marko is setting you up?...i would vote both of you off for different reasons...marko for fucking with the threads and you for perpetuating drama...you love it so much, you dont care what we think and whether we should be subject to it or not...as i said, it's not about who started it, it's the fact that you played a part in it and helped it go on and on, while people like me asked you to stop...a "mod" should know better...

...was i incorrect in stating that you were basically voted in as mod via a poll?...why shouldnt the same rules apply to have you taken off?...you think we're not smart enough to see whether or not marko is setting you up?...i would vote both of you off for different reasons...marko for fucking with the threads and you for perpetuating drama...you love it so much, you dont care what we think and whether we should be subject to it or not...as i said, it's not about who started it, it's the fact that you played a part in it and helped it go on and on, while people like me asked you to stop...a "mod" should know better...
no i was never "voted in".. i was mod when it was created and given the mod duties since i helped spawn this board..

and again... just because you dont like the drama doesnt mean other people dont..

this board had NO rules and it should be like that...