split up before or after valentine´s day

tastey

When to break up around valentine´s day  

19 members have voted

1. 1.

• before valentine´s
    • on valentine´s
    • after valentine´s

so, say you would want to split up with your girl/guy. would you do it before valentine´s, after valentine´s, or on valentine´s.

if you choose after/before, please elaborate how long.

when you chose after, how long would you wait to break up so as to not make you seem like a total asshole by acting all lovey-dovey on valentines and then breaking up a week later.

if you chose before, will you give her enough time (weeks) to find someone new for valentines/get over you

oh, and if you chose ON valentine´s day, please elaborate also :laugh:

if you chose on or after, would you bring a gift?

discuss

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...if u don't wanna be with someone why would u pretend to love them on this cheeseball day ...........dump them ...and fuck giving enough time..if a girl gets dumped and has to find someone to spend vday with she is pathetic....it's supposed to be a day about love not getting a date....

..although...it's prob super easy to score with a desperate skank who just got the boot and needs attention so she doesn't slit her wrists in a warm bath and feb 14.....

..win win ....

defiantely before. V-day is a made up, BS day...fuck it. i'll gladly take my girl out for V-day, to make her happy, but i wouldnt really take it into consideration if i was thinking of breaking up.

although you DO save some money by doing it before.:laugh: i guess a week before is good..

...if u don't wanna be with someone why would u pretend to love them on this cheeseball day ...........dump them ...and fuck giving enough time..if a girl gets dumped and has to find someone to spend vday with she is pathetic....it's supposed to be a day about love not getting a date....

..although...it's prob super easy to score with a desperate skank who just got the boot and needs attention so she doesn't slit her wrists in a warm bath and feb 14.....

..win win ....

:laugh:

i :heart: you

and I agree w/you 100%

so, say you would want to split up with your girl/guy. would you do it before valentine´s, after valentine´s, or on valentine´s.

if you choose after/before, please elaborate how long.

when you chose after, how long would you wait to break up so as to not make you seem like a total asshole by acting all lovey-dovey on valentines and then breaking up a week later.

if you chose before, will you give her enough time (weeks) to find someone new for valentines/get over you

oh, and if you chose ON valentine´s day, please elaborate also :laugh:

if you chose on or after, would you bring a gift?

discuss

if youre in a long term relationship and looking to jump ship you break up before thanksgiving, if not you have to wait until st. patricks day.

..win win ....

:love:

Whichever way you do it, you give yourself a one week head start of calling up all the titties that have been hitting on u the last god knows months uve been in the relationship and get them all the lineup so onces the breakup happens you'll be poking like a pogostick ... oh, and always check your ex is still single. Thats the first thats gonna lick ur kibasa after the breakup courtesy of Mr. Grey Goose.

fuck it, take the woman to wendy's for the dolla menu and break up with her on v-day. if your gonna break up, do it with style.

...i saw two couples the other day at KFC...i wondered if it was a double date...and as for this thread, break up when you know it's time to break up...waiting makes it much worse, imo...

...no one wants to ....but who wants to spend it with someone they don't wanna be with ...

...i'd rather be with a good movie and myself than someone i am dying to get away from ....

if me and you ever dated, it wouldnt last..

that tough girl shit dont cut it with me.. id have you cooking for me and washing the dishes.. youd prolly leave one night and never come back

who wants to be alone on valentines...

do people really care that much about this stupid holiday? lol

If you're going to break up, then break up.. why beat around the bush? If your a dude, you can go to any bar and hook up with some drunk broad who's looking for "affection" on v-day..

i got one of my co-workers a card and some godiva chocolates as a special gift and my gal pal miranda the same. if i get cards or flowers, i'm flattered but to me, this is a hallmark made up holiday... along with sweetest day. WTF is that. sweetest day? please.

greatest gift i could ever get on valentine's would be two tickets to a hockey game.. now were talkin' :D

If other people like to enjoy the holiday, then good for them.. but for me, its not a big deal :D