Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wet Grooves Pool Party 3/23 - Wet Grooves Beach Party 3/24

we have just added COSMIC GATE to the Wet Grooves Beach Party line up on Friday, March 24 at Nikki Beach!

One more artist TBA. Stay tuned!

QUESTION ABOUT THE BEACH PARTY. IS IT JUST A DAY EVENT OR IS THE LINEUP YOU ARE GIVING GOES TILL 5AM? A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE WAITING TO KNOW THIS TO BUY TICKETS.

QUESTION ABOUT THE BEACH PARTY. IS IT JUST A DAY EVENT OR IS THE LINEUP YOU ARE GIVING GOES TILL 5AM? A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE WAITING TO KNOW THIS TO BUY TICKETS.

the line up is for the entire event! from 12 noon to 5am!!!

don't wait to long, prices will be going up again soon!

the line up is for the entire event! from 12 noon to 5am!!!

don't wait to long, prices will be going up again soon!

Well, I hope there's decent talent during the day b/c I already have night time plans.

I swear to god, if all the headliners are going on after 10 pm.... well you'll know the rest.

thanks for all the updates wetgroovin...

keep em comin.

Couple things I just wanted to get clear... Last year Radio1's daytime party at Nikki Beach had to be shutdown (music wise) b/c of noise. Have there been changes this year? (to prevent this?)

thanks for all the updates wetgroovin...

keep em comin.

Couple things I just wanted to get clear... Last year Radio1's daytime party at Nikki Beach had to be shutdown (music wise) b/c of noise. Have there been changes this year? (to prevent this?)

LOTS OF CHANGES! WE WORK WITH THE CITY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO KEEP THE EVENT GOING STRONG!

WE HAEV A VERY GOOD REPUTATION WITH THE CITY OF MIAMI SO WE SHOULD NOT HAVE ISSUES.

I THINK THAT MAY BE THE LAST ADDITION TO THE LINE UP PARTY PEOPLE!

LOTS OF CHANGES! WE WORK WITH THE CITY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO KEEP THE EVENT GOING STRONG!

WE HAEV A VERY GOOD REPUTATION WITH THE CITY OF MIAMI SO WE SHOULD NOT HAVE ISSUES.

I THINK THAT MAY BE THE LAST ADDITION TO THE LINE UP PARTY PEOPLE!

anyway you can post the set times for the 24th? i kno A&B is going on at 8 pm..what bout filo and peri and cosmic gate?

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't really rain. The sound was my major bitch - basically, it sucked. The crowd was great, good people wanting to party and enjoy. But the system cut out NUMEROUS times and when it was working - it was quite subpar.

• 2 weeks later...

it did rain and the sound was contained because of complaints.

not much we could have done about either.

as far as attendance, it was over capacity outside.

friday's beach party at nikki beach was...well phenomenal!!! if you went you know what i am talking about.