Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stimulus Response #3 @ Sol, Thurs 3/2

STIMULUS RESPONSE #3

So ive been given the chance to throw a party at sol and want all of you who have been to my parties and had a good time to share the floor with me once again.

And for those who havent been to one yet know that if im involve with something its because i believe in the music and trying to create the best possible vibe for people to have fun and dance like theres no tomorrow.

If you havent seen pictures of the last 2 parties you may go to these links:

For dec 29th at SULLIVAN ROOM:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=198i0ruk.sv9hsnw&Uy=-nfgk3a&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

For jan 7th at SULLVAN ROOM:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=198i0ruk.md63y8c&Uy=-4e3p9s&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

Doors open at 10pm and there will be $5 apple martinis all night long, the djs for the night will be LOLA, URBAN RELIEF PROJECT(sean cormac,john cacciatore), KEITH BLACKSTONE. If your wondering what type of music to expect then: Picture dj gregory,louie vega,todd terry, superchumbo, danny tenaglia,dj vibe,charles webster type of beats being blast from the speakers.

Its $5 b4 12am and $10 after on the guestlist and $15 without so sign up and save a few bucks. Some of you may know me or seen me at numerous parties thru out the yrs so ya know at my parties its all about the music, dancing and yes the ladies having a good time.

Sol is a beautiful club whos soundsystem has def been improving every week. Its quite a big club but yet feels intimate at times. Im honored to be able to host a party at this place which has some great djs as of later. I'll see you all on the dancefloor.

gabe

srsolmarch24oo.jpg

STIMULUS RESPONSE #3

So ive been given the chance to throw a party at sol and want all of you who have been to my parties and had a good time to share the floor with me once again.

And for those who havent been to one yet know that if im involve with something its because i believe in the music and trying to create the best possible vibe for people to have fun and dance like theres no tomorrow.

If you havent seen pictures of the last 2 parties you may go to these links:

For dec 29th at SULLIVAN ROOM:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=198i0ruk.sv9hsnw&Uy=-nfgk3a&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

For jan 7th at SULLVAN ROOM:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=198i0ruk.md63y8c&Uy=-4e3p9s&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

Doors open at 10pm and there will be $5 apple martinis all night long, the djs for the night will be LOLA, URBAN RELIEF PROJECT(sean cormac,john cacciatore), KEITH BLACKSTONE. If your wondering what type of music to expect then: Picture dj gregory,louie vega,todd terry, superchumbo, danny tenaglia,dj vibe,charles webster type of beats being blast from the speakers.

Its $5 b4 12am and $10 after on the guestlist and $15 without so sign up and save a few bucks. Some of you may know me or seen me at numerous parties thru out the yrs so ya know at my parties its all about the music, dancing and yes the ladies having a good time.

Sol is a beautiful club whos soundsystem has def been improving every week. Its quite a big club but yet feels intimate at times. Im honored to be able to host a party at this place which has some great djs as of later. I'll see you all on the dancefloor.

gabe

srsolmarch24oo.jpg

sounds hot, what are the ages for women. maybe me and my girlfriend will take a trip up from AC for it.

jack Z

I hear someone 's calling out Nomembername Someone by the name of Mario. For a battle at SOL thursday. *no break Dancing* Styles allowed are the following : Two steppin,Jacking,Skatting,S f shuffle and many others the judges will be Silverbull and the bathroom guy at Sol.

the grand Price for the winner will be a Two Round trip tickets to The Wmc For them and a Guest courtesy of Harold TraveL battle will be held on the front bar by the vip area at 1 AM. s o whats the deal we doing this people? i challenge the winner of the battle the grand price sounds good