Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Voice Mail

kaydup

Voice mail I think just pushed me over the fucking edge...

Why the fuck does some bitch need to come on and tell me to leave a message after the tone?

Also why does she need to tell me to fucking hang up after my message?

Voice mail isnt new, I doubt someone is out there going... oh shit it beeped what do I do... Ok now what do I do I left my message, hmm I will just wait to see what happens next

tha fuck

...i hate waiting for someone's BEEP...and also i hate checking my voicemail...

I only wait until i have 10 voicemail before I check them.

if i see a missed call, and I know who called, no need to go thru the efforts of checking my voicemail to hear them say.. HI CALL ME BACK because in the time i do that, I could have been on the phone with htem and done with the convo.

its my SMART friends that want to get me to check my voicemail will call over and over again 10 times to leave 10 messages..

lol

Voice mail I think just pushed me over the fucking edge...

Why the fuck does some bitch need to come on and tell me to leave a message after the tone?

Also why does she need to tell me to fucking hang up after my message?

Voice mail isnt new, I doubt someone is out there going... oh shit it beeped what do I do... Ok now what do I do I left my message, hmm I will just wait to see what happens next

tha fuck

disable it. i told vz to shut it off.

my voice mail story:

i hate voice mails... especially when people mark them as urgent... i hate the process of voice mail retrieval.... i absolutely FUCKING HATE IT... so when I had T-Mobile and it never worked... I could have 35 voice mails and counting and everything would be peachy... if you need me, send me a text... you'll get an instatnt reply... but i got stupid and decided to get Cingular... not only do i have to pay god knows how much for features I don't use, my mail box it constantly "full"... at the worst possible times... turns out my voice mail box can only hold 9 or so messages.... WHAT THE FUCK?!? the sad little man at the cingular booth assured it was perfectly normal... and that there is no possible way i could have had more with T-Mobile (umm.... was i hallucinating when i was deleting 36 long ass messages?!?! was it all i dream??? i remember it real fucking clearly!)... so i told him (like any respectable and determined woman would) that if i cont get my voice mail box expanded... HEADS WILL ROLL! So he asked around... turns out for a $2 per month fee you can have an expanded mail box... been paying the $2... now instead of 9 you can leave 10 whole messages.... WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?