Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If You Could Be A Part Of Twilo, What Part Would You Be?????

Originally posted by msoprano13:

i wanna be the cash register so i can be filthy rich

damnit bro you stole my shit

great minds think alike biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

i would be one of the parts of the floor that gets blasted by the dry ice 2 or 3 times a night. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

i would be one of the parts of the floor that gets blasted by the dry ice 2 or 3 times a night. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Al ur wierd.. roflmao

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

i'm the dry ice! heheh.. i vill blast u, yah!!

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

your right thats probably the best thing EVER... everyone runs up to u so u can blow on them cwm12.gif

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

Originally posted by mareluna:

if u didn't read correctly, u can't be a person... gotta be a thing that's part of twilo.

cwm10.gif

fine....I know its been said...but I wrote in another post..that i wanna live in a twilo speaker...so i'd be a speaker of the phazon system or maybe pvd records....he can spin me anytime.

hehe

cwm9.gif

Originally posted by xxlea:

Poles?Closet? fog??

F* that I want to be the freaking cash register!!!!!! cwm27.gif

Said it once and I'll say it again...

especially after S & D this fri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

I'd be the pheramones coming out of the sweaty nasty stinkin' ass guys dancing on Saturday nites with no shirt...hehehe...just kiddin'...i'd be the thought of those reaching enlightment under the influence or raging seratonins...the electrolytes and axons reaching for each other...

definitely the cold steam (as many of you have already mentioned). at the climax of build songs you hear this deafening high pitched screech... you see a preview of puffs of light smoke come out... then... SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *high pitch screech* bass pumps in, floor is completely cold... completely foggy... the crowd is in frenzy!!! all jumping up and down with arms raised to the air... floor pounding up and down in unison cwm41.gif

that's what i'm talkin' about cwm30.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!

Originally posted by k_car:

definitely the cold steam (as many of you have already mentioned). at the climax of build songs you hear this deafening high pitched screech... you see a preview of puffs of light smoke come out... then... SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *high pitch screech* bass pumps in, floor is completely cold... completely foggy... the crowd is in frenzy!!! all jumping up and down with arms raised to the air... floor pounding up and down in unison cwm41.gif

that's what i'm talkin' about cwm30.gif

DAMN!! You gave me the jitters with that one!! And its only Tuesday!

smile.gif

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche