Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the real music heads who BUY their music: Danny tenaglia "DIBIZA"

Some people have the fake one some have the real one point is if you have it well obviously you have it illegally.

Heres a lil sample of the multi pack release: http://www.bimotordj.com/record/listar_detalhes.php?cod=SP036〈=en

According to danny theres gonna be like 6 sides

Looks liek theres gonna be some serious remixes done as well. Cant wait for this release. Buying 2 copies of the vinyl one cd and on digital download. I love the "bring the drums back" version when the female voice kicks in at 2:07.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you buy the digital download? Just use a freeware ripper and you can convert the track to a 320kbps digital file

Cause i dont have techincal stuff goign on in my place. And while yes there are some great tracks out tehre as well. Im a big danny fan and want to support his music to teh fullest as long as i think its good. And i really like this track, although the version i heard a week b4 be yourselfs last party was the ebst version i heard.