Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOO STATED CLUBBING?

kyours

I WAS A LATE BLOOMER AND I STARTED CLUBBIN AT 18, BUT IM HAVING A FUCKING BLAST

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

I beleive I was 16 when I first started clubbin regularly... Back in my city clubs are 18 and over, so goin on 15 I already had an 18 year-old ID... Then came here, and of course got an ID so I could be "21"...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

14 @ Robots, Old Factory (REAL fact lol) and USA. And the funny thing Is if I ever saw a 14 yr old out now I would be like WHATTTTT THE FUCCCCCCCCXXXXXXXXX is going on omg omg omg....

You know what though, those 8 yrs were like 16 yrs with all the shit I did, WHAT other lifestyle allows you to live that way, I couldn't have spent those years any better....All those dorks from high school who never set foot into any type of club/lounge whatever are JUST now getting into it at 22 and Its like they have NO childhood beyond keggers and homecoming. how sad!!!

smile.gif

MD

------------------

..."Music is my life...and I just can't help it..Music is my life...It's the joy I feel inside"...

MissDiva19@aol.com

I REMEMBER GOING TO THE PALADIUM WITH LIKE 10 HEADS AND NO ONE WAS OVER 18 AND WE WOULD ALL GET IN WITH EITHER WITH OTHER PEOPLES ID'S OR WITH NO ID AT ALL.

I REMEMBER APHRODITE WOULD JUST STARE STRAIGHT INTO YOUR EYES AND IF YOU DIDNT REACT WITH A DIRECT STARE SHE WOULDNT LET YOU IN.

THOSE WHERE THE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

tIzEdDy_RiZuXpIn<~~~~!!!!

first club i ever went to was sort of a club/bar. a real shit hole in queens called the bridge. i was 14

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

[img]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm1.gif[/img the first time i went out to a party was when i went to a rap show. I was in the 5th grade i went with my older cousins and i stayed out until 11-12:00 i just knew i was grown ever after that i went to every house party and every junior high school party. As soon as i got to high school i was hitting the clubs every weekend by 12th grade i was burned out. that's why i go out once in a while know.

16... Had a fake ID I bought in Times Square that somehow got me into the Palladium.

------------------

However I do show some respect to few

This ecstacy has got me standin next to you

Gettin sentimental as fuck, spillin guts to you

We just met, but I think I'm in love with you..... Eminem

AIM: slimchezdy

chez@nyc.com

I started going to raves when I was 15. A group of friends and I would drive to the States Palace in New Orleans. Took a break for a few years and now I back full force.

biggrin.gif

//sariman

------------------

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

Not everyone understands house music. It's a spiritual thing... a vibe thing... a soul thing.

Originally posted by teddyruxpin:

LOL THATS IN FAR ROCKAWAY RIGHT!!!

haha no doubt bro

what a shit hole that place was. and the crowd was mix of white trash, preppy irish, thug

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

nice to hear my reggae joint though

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

I was 15 and my first club was Underground! hehe.

BlueAngel

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey that was my first club too, On Bell Blvd. OMG you just brought back the funniest memories.I had no clue what i was doing, I think I had just turned 16.

Then I went to Limelight a little b4 my 17th.

After that it was 19 and Twilo which kicked me over the edge.

HAHAHAHAH The Underground....Classic!!!!!!!

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif