Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOO STATED CLUBBING?

kyours

i was 16 and i went to Carbon with a bunch of my friends on a 21 night and got in without any id cause we pulled up in a limo...the first and one of the best nites i've had clubbing cwm12.gif

------------------

"i remember thinking i'll go on forever knowing i'll see you again....but i know the touch of you is hard to remember, but like that touch i know no other...and for sure we have danced in the risk of each other, would you like to dance around the world with me?" ~ dmb

Started when I was 15

but the shit hit the fan a year later with FUTURE SHOCK FRIDAY's

and DISCO 2000

and of course the BKLYN UNDERGROUND (I seriously think I have abestos from those warehouses -- Mr. Frankie Bones will be hearing from my lawyer)

------------------

tn_baby_jpg.jpgtn_face_jpg.jpg

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"

I must of been 12 or 13yrs (looked much older)and it was at small spanish clubs in queens. Then City clubs at 18 and it was @ EXPO's.

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Guest chinagirl

OMG the first time i was ever in a club was when i was around 10. A family friend used to manage sprats on the water in island park (which is now bridgeview Yact club) i was there when fast freddy cologne used to be an mc on hot 97 and they used to do the sunday night classics and play freestyle. it was too funny. It was all down hill from there!! cwm19.gifcwm19.gif

Guest chinagirl

OMG the first time i was ever in a club was when i was around 10. A family friend used to manage sprats on the water in island park (which is now bridgeview Yact club) i was there when fast freddy cologne used to be an mc on hot 97 and they used to do the sunday night classics and play freestyle. it was too funny. It was all down hill from there!! cwm19.gifcwm19.gif

Guest chinagirl