Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Birthday Party moved to Copa Cabana

loub

Due to the recent problems and raid at exit, Jonathan Peters Birthday Celebration has now been moved to another club. This club is The Copa Cabana It is located at 560 W 34th St.

We had to make last minute changes due to the raid, and we feel as though Copa Cabana will be a better venue.Your tickets will still be honored.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Loub

I never been there but i thought that club is very small? any info on the size?

I don't know where you got your info from but the club is very large, a little smaller than Exit.. it has many floors. You can google it and read about it for yourself..

At least this is only the 3'rd time the party's been moved. Was DEFF looking forward to going back to exit and checking the place out. Kinda lost some of its appeal. Gonna make it out none the less though. A friend told me its 2 floors but still pretty big.

Haha, listen for

At the Coppaaaa/Into Going Through It/Into Going Through The Copa

Keough

bu hahahahahahaha!!

this is so funny.

no club in NYC wants Jonathan Peters to Dj at their club.

First, roxy dissed him... then exit, and now he's going to a small club, with a horrible sound system. And to top it off, its going to be all little children, on a sunday!

Signs that your Dj career is OVA.

I am sorry I have been to copa and the sound system sucks.

do you people know that copa is used as a banquet hall??? Oh man. I feel sorry for the people who keep getting ripped off at these events

bu hahahahahahaha!!

this is so funny.

First, roxy dissed him... then exit, and now he's going to a small club, with a horrible sound system. And to top it off, its going to be all little children, on a sunday!

do you people know that copa is used as a banquet hall??? Oh man. I feel sorry for the people who keep getting ripped off at these events

First off, Copa isn't small. Second, I knew all about the Exit raid last night.. and what happened was it was all thanks to two individuals who decided to bring guns in the club. And FYI November-March is raid season, just sucks that two people ruined it for everyone. Point is the show must go on and at least they didn't cancel it. Copa will be just fine-- JP wanted to spin at this place for a very long time so it is great for him and it will show hopefully when he spins. Its the same crowd.. same dj.. same stupid drugs.. so all of you can quit your moping and either go or not because point blank, you'd be getting the same entertainment if it was held in a school gym or open field.

First off, Copa isn't small. Second, I knew all about the Exit raid last night.. and what happened was it was all thanks to two individuals who decided to bring guns in the club. And FYI November-March is raid season, just sucks that two people ruined it for everyone. Point is the show must go on and at least they didn't cancel it. Copa will be just fine-- JP wanted to spin at this place for a very long time so it is great for him and it will show hopefully when he spins. Its the same crowd.. same dj.. same stupid drugs.. so all of you can quit your moping and either go or not because point blank, you'd be getting the same entertainment if it was held in a school gym or open field.

same stupid drugs........what a STUPID thing to say .........:blah:

bu hahahahahahaha!!

this is so funny.

Why is this funny????

R u a promoter for Boris or Show???

ok, i have been to copa for a ktu party like 3 years ago. and had the worse time of my life. the place sucks. i dont know how the jp sound will do in that place. yes it is big but does not have the floors like exit. exit has memories for many many people that dont give a shit about JP. like me. i will be looking to get money back. sorry guys. let me know what everyone else thinks that was in for the CP meet up.

jack Z

bu hahahahahahaha!!

this is so funny.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! do u have a clue mrmouth!! his team will be working on the sound, lights,etc. they just have to do it a little faster!! get a LIFE! i think its pretty tough still maintaining the night and to get another venue for the same night without rescheduling!! dont worry i let u know!! u fuck wit!!

sweetie i look forward to meetin u and pat tomorrow but watch with the drug talk!! let me edit this! cause all clubs,places may or may not have drug use lets not label! thats all!!