Clubplanet Nightlife Community

breaking news - Copa says party for JP is cancelled!!!

yep-- go to web site... left hand side....

down at the bottom

http://www.copacabanany.com/

Sunday February 19th

THIS PARTY HAS BEEN

CANCELLED UNTIL

FURTHER NOTICE. WE THANK YOU FOR

YOUR PATIENCE.

also, according to copa. all events are 21 and over...

http://www.copacabanany.com/java.htm

All events require proof of age 21 and over with a legal ID.

(Teen events held during school vacations posted on calendar)

and guess what.... the event for the 19th is not going on!!!

cancelled.gif

yep-- go to web site... left hand side....

down at the bottom

http://www.copacabanany.com/

Sunday February 19th

THIS PARTY HAS BEEN

CANCELLED UNTIL

FURTHER NOTICE. WE THANK YOU FOR

YOUR PATIENCE.

also, according to copa. all events are 21 and over...

http://www.copacabanany.com/java.htm

All events require proof of age 21 and over with a legal ID.

(Teen events held during school vacations posted on calendar)

and guess what.... the event for the 19th is not going on!!!

so lets try and guess what plan C is. roxy, lol. now we gotta get our refund back.

jack Z

i think they ment there holiday party cause JP booked at last minute. who knows, lol

Z

if thats the case, and they updated it that quick, they would say what event is going on.... think about it. How will they cancell a holiday party in one day, update their website, give JP his party, but not mention it....

The party is still on. Their annual HOLIDAY party is cancelled. The JP party took its place.

oh I see.... then why is KTu still promoting the party at exit?

why did copa , cancel their holiday party in one days notice for JP, update their website in 1 day to say their holiday party is cancelled, but not say what event is going on?

negative42wg.jpg

oh I see.... then why is KTu still promoting the party at exit?

why did copa , cancel their holiday party in one days notice for JP, update their website in 1 day to say their holiday party is cancelled, but not say what event is going on?

negative42wg.jpg

Look, now I am going to be a bitch. I don't know who the fuck you are.. and I really don't give a shit. I don't care if you fucking come either or not. Point is people will go and it really won't matter what you believe or what you want because the party will occur. I am sick and tired of people twice my age acting like little babies as though the world is going to end over this. Yesterday I was on the phone for two hours straight trying to get a final answer for all of you so you can shut up. Well, I got it. It's at Copa. Choose to go or not to, doesn't affect me. I'll still have my good time. Jesus its people like you that make me happy that I quit promoting/advirtising/etc. after this event for a LONG period of time, you're just simply a pain in the ass, sorry.

and people are suppose to listen to anonymous people on the internet over the club that is "suppose" to be holding this event...yeah,,,ok there buddy...

some one please ban this douche!! bro u r real low life!! what purpose are u trying to prove!! please grow up!!

Look, now I am going to be a bitch. I don't know who the fuck you are.. and I really don't give a shit. I don't care if you fucking come either or not. Point is people will go and it really won't matter what you believe or what you want because the party will occur. I am sick and tired of people twice my age acting like little babies as though the world is going to end over this. Yesterday I was on the phone for two hours straight trying to get a final answer for all of you so you can shut up. Well, I got it. It's at Copa. Choose to go or not to, doesn't affect me. I'll still have my good time. Jesus its people like you that make me happy that I quit promoting/advirtising/etc. after this event for a LONG period of time, you're just simply a pain in the ass, sorry.

Mrmouth got owned by a girl :(

and people are suppose to listen to anonymous people on the internet over the club that is "suppose" to be holding this event...yeah,,,ok there buddy...

And people are supposed to listen to you...Ok there buddy.

Who are you? You are a NOBODY!

Now, get off his d*ck.

Holy shit! That was awesome! Whoever you are girl, you just delivered the best serving of shut-the-fuck-up ever!

if thats the case, and they updated it that quick, they would say what event is going on.... think about it. How will they cancell a holiday party in one day, update their website, give JP his party, but not mention it....

lol that was for their holiday party..

bro - white people do not go to the copacabana website...there is no need for them to put it on ....the party is on,

(and I am neutral - I am working Boris @ show - just trying to show you how clueless you are with all this hate)

lol that was for their holiday party..

bro - white people do not go to the copacabana website...there is no need for them to put it on ....the party is on,

(and I am neutral - I am working Boris @ show - just trying to show you how clueless you are with all this hate)

white people do not go to the copa website...

your retarted.

I guess I am the only white person who went to the website to check the website to see what the club looks like...

oh and jenbabe, your not even old enough to legally drink, let alone be a serious promoter, so just go be a bitch somewhere else little girl.

but its a perfect example of how stupid JP is for having children, worn out clubbers with sound factory tattoo on their body's and drag queens handling his business for him.

Mr Mouth was just pointing out, how the hell could copa update their website in 1 day and not say that an event is going on as planned? Maybe because its not going on?

where can i get a refund for my exit VIP tickets? I payed for exit VIP tickets and I want it at exit. If not give us all our money back you scum bags

white people do not go to the copa website...

your retarted.

I guess I am the only white person who went to the website to check the website to see what the club looks like...

oh and jenbabe, your not even old enough to legally drink, let alone be a serious promoter, so just go be a bitch somewhere else little girl.

but its a perfect example of how stupid JP is for having children, worn out clubbers with sound factory tattoo on their body's and drag queens handling his business for him.

Mr Mouth was just pointing out, how the hell could copa update their website in 1 day and not say that an event is going on as planned? Maybe because its not going on?

where can i get a refund for my exit VIP tickets? I payed for exit VIP tickets and I want it at exit. If not give us all our money back you scum bags

depends on where you got the tickets, if you got them off the internet then go to the site and write an email sayin you want a refund. i got my money back already.

Z

well what if you bought it off a promoter? paid cash?

Im guessin ur fucked, try to go to the party and have a good time. If your not having a goodtime go to the DJ booth and bitch to JP cause no one on here wants to hear ur mouth anymore mrmouth. Maybe JP will give a shit.

yea just go to copa, try to have a good time anyway, besides doesnt everyone say its about the music, not the location anyway? Although i did want to go to exit again, relive old memories lol, but wuteverrr im still gonna be there shaking my booty tonight