Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Barry Bonds to retire after season...

lolahotass

....barry's mission in life is to pass babe ruth....i'm not even sure if the balco scandal hadnt surfaced if he would have caught hank....its now that i sit back and realize that hank was really a home run machine, considering they didnt have that watered down pitching we have today....speaking of which, whats up with the world baseball classic ?...1st they wouldnt let cuba play, then they let them after(cuba) said they would donate their proceeds....we got all stars coming off rosters.....we got clowns flip flopping on what country they are going to play for (Nomar for Mexico and Piazza for Italy and A-Rod will play for the highest bidder).....owners bitchin about their star players getting hurt...what gives ?.....i'm so out of it now......i think the timing of this event sucked.....they should have scheduled it 1 month after the world series....

....barry's mission in life is to pass babe ruth....i'm not even sure if the balco scandal hadnt surfaced if he would have caught hank....its now that i sit back and realize that hank was really a home run machine, considering they didnt have that watered down pitching we have today....speaking of which, whats up with the world baseball classic ?...1st they wouldnt let cuba play, then they let them after(cuba) said they would donate their proceeds....we got all stars coming off rosters.....we got clowns flip flopping on what country they are going to play for (Nomar for Mexico and Piazza for Italy and A-Rod will play for the highest bidder).....owners bitchin about their star players getting hurt...what gives ?.....i'm so out of it now......i think the timing of this event sucked.....they should have scheduled it 1 month after the world series....

screw these players wanting to play for a team that will pay them the most. shit like that pisses me off. play for a team cause you live in there country and represent them! does piazza live in italy, NO. im sure people think other then i do but i think where ever you live, that is the team you play for.

Z

screw these players wanting to play for a team that will pay them the most. shit like that pisses me off. play for a team cause you live in there country and represent them! does piazza live in italy, NO. im sure people think other then i do but i think where ever you live, that is the team you play for.

Z

i agree sort of with what you're saying, but i think if the person is from a certain country and now lives in the U.S., they can play for their home country. Like Dominicans living in the states playing for the DR

but people like Nomar playing for Mexico and gay-Rod wanting to play for the DR is rediculous.

i believe the criteria is that if you ever visited that country, you are eligible to play for them.

where the fuck would mexico get the $ to pay nomar? btw, if you have citizenship from that country you should be able to play for them if you want. i really have no idea what the citeria is.

i believe the criteria is that if you ever visited that country, you are eligible to play for them.

where the fuck would mexico get the $ to pay nomar? btw, if you have citizenship from that country you should be able to play for them if you want. i really have no idea what the citeria is.

i know where Japan is on a map.....I'll try out for that team. I'm sure no one would notice

if you were born in another country and that is your "home land", then i see no problem with it.

If you playing there because your sisters brothers cousins mamma is from there, then thats wrong.

Whats so bad about playing for the United States of America anyway?

if you were born in another country and that is your "home land", then i see no problem with it.

If you playing there because your sisters brothers cousins mamma is from there, then thats wrong.

Whats so bad about playing for the United States of America anyway?

yeah, i agree. i just think if you have dual citizenship, which some countries allow, then you should be able to play for whatever of those 2 countries you choose to - of course once you choose that country you cant cahnge your mind afterwards. to the best of my knowledge, garciaparra isn't a mexican citizen.

Hillenbrand, Haren, Andruw Jones, Mark Mulder and Sidney Ponson are on the Dutch squad. i knew about andrew jones since he's from the curacao and about sidney ponson, but the other ones? mark mulder?

http://www.worldbaseballclassic.com/2006/rosters/index.jsp?sid=wbc

and click on any country listed and that will take you to the roster of each team.