Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jp's b day"nice turn out standing outside with a ticket"cant get in go "copa

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u said they probably werent letting anyone in after six cause it would be nothing but crackhead its the ones who walk in at 12 and leave at 12 those are the crack heads so i was assuming u were refering to me i went after six,and as far as the stupid remarks that ur hanging on to its called fast typing .......i heard the set wasn't that good myself thanks for the info,

I just turned 28 two weeks ago, so as you can see I am FAR from a rookie.

I wasn't implying you were going that late because you are a crackmonkey.. just saying thats what the door ppl were probably thinking.

I know ALL about going to Jonathan parties at that hour after a good nights rest...

I just turned 28 two weeks ago, so as you can see I am FAR from a rookie.

I wasn't implying you were going that late because you are a crackmonkey.. just saying thats what the door ppl were probably thinking.

I know ALL about going to Jonathan parties at that hour after a good nights rest...

ok dee im 28 also so me and u are in the same boat pending on when u started going out its not a big deal but for me was 1996 it was a good ride while it lasted

ok dee im 28 also so me and u are in the same boat pending on when u started going out its not a big deal but for me was 1996 it was a good ride while it lasted

I was a late bloomer but stilll have some quality years under my belt.

in all seriousness tho, are you going to get a refund?

well, looks like JP did it again.

ripped people off.

Tonight was the death of jonathan peters. Yep, he is OVA.

stick a fork in him, he is done.

I thought JP people were suppose to work the door? of course, they said "door by paris" but no, it was copa bouncers.

ripped people off.

I thought JP people were suppose to work the door? of course, they said "door by paris" but no, it was copa bouncers.

YEA..

I'm sure because a small group of people who made a bad choice over what time to go to a party will be the downfall of his career.

YEA..

I'm sure because a small group of people who made a bad choice over what time to go to a party will be the downfall of his career.

you didnt even go to this party but yet you have soo much to say about it and how its everyones fault but Jps and his staff.PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE stop blowing the hot air hun.i dont see anyone that actually went leaving a great review or even a review for that matter.i dont care how many JP parties you been to Danielle YOU WERNT AT THIS ONE!!!:moon:

nope nope nope.. I had to work today :-(

i heard it wasn't that good though, I got a call when it closed.

did you do anything last night?

i have work today as well so jp wasnt happening for me!!

nini and i ran around to all the local spots... everything around me was pretty dead which is kinda weird since today is a holiday

you didnt even go to this party but yet you have soo much to say about it and how its everyones fault but Jps and his staff.PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE stop blowing the hot air hun.i dont see anyone that actually went leaving a great review or even a review for that matter.i dont care how many JP parties you been to Danielle YOU WERNT AT THIS ONE!!!:moon:

All I'm saying is that anyone who thought they would stroll up to the door at 6 am or later thinking there wouldn't be a problem is delusional thats all.

my comments had NOTHING to do with a review, where the hell did you get that?

and why would it be JP's fault that people didnt get in at the time they went? all of my friends that were going had originally planned to go after 4 am but once the venue was switched, they all went at midnight... COMMON SENSE.

i have work today as well so jp wasnt happening for me!!

nini and i ran around to all the local spots... everything around me was pretty dead which is kinda weird since today is a holiday

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one working lol..

it's better off than.. I need to stay in, be good and prep for sobe ;-)

ripped people off.

Paris was working the door when I got there (super early) but I did see him/her inside later on...I agree with the rest of your post. If anyone wants to see I review I posted one of the review thread.

Paris was working the door when I got there (super early) but I did see him/her inside later on...I agree with the rest of your post. If anyone wants to see I review I posted one of the review thread.

Yea. I saw Paris too, right in front of JP, high as shit worshipping a Feather. Was quite a sight.

All I'm saying is that anyone who thought they would stroll up to the door at 6 am or later thinking there wouldn't be a problem is delusional thats all.

my comments had NOTHING to do with a review, where the hell did you get that?

and why would it be JP's fault that people didnt get in at the time they went? all of my friends that were going had originally planned to go after 4 am but once the venue was switched, they all went at midnight... COMMON SENSE.

baby like u said your a late bloomer his crowd as well as myself have been there through great 97-2002 and the ruff which are the years that follwed pondered by a hit or miss ur saying people have no common sense by going after six thats how we do no matter what venue its how it is and it is the staffs fault we hear all the details all the time we should of heard about the entry rules its that simple hun

baby like u said your a late bloomer his crowd as well as myself have been there through great 97-2002 and the ruff which are the years that follwed pondered by a hit or miss ur saying people have no common sense by going after six thats how we do no matter what venue its how it is and it is the staffs fault we hear all the details all the time we should of heard about the entry rules its that simple hun

ok so I didnt fully FULLY explain myself earlier today.

I dont go to JP parties until the time you go either!!!

I walked into Roseland NYE at 9 am NY day and I was planning on hitting this party when it was scheduled for Exit at 5 am.. but once I heard it was at the Copa, I thought of a few things. One being the COpa has a good rep with the city and most LIKELY wouldnt have stayed open past noon if anything not to mention they probably weren't ready for the chaos of a line his parties usually bring so would just shut the door down.

So I opted not to go at all because If i went I would have had to go at like 12 midnight to ensure getting in and be SUPER safe.

I'm not trying to be a know it all by any means.... but the copa.. come on.