Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know who stole Jonathan peters crowd!

BORIS!

yep, its true. I saw people holding up signs at the copa telling people to go see DJ BORIS instead of Jp..

now aint that some shit.

What are scum bag way to do it, but hey, when you deal with scumbag promoters, what can you expect?

I have never seen people out side of sound factory telling people to go to twilo. or people outside of any club telling people to go see another DJ...

but of course, JP managers are to stupid to see this. the whole JP team is on drugs and cant realize, another promotion team as stolen your crowd...

TRUST um, TRUST ME when I tell you this

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but when you can steal another DJ's crowd, ruin his reputation because now only children go to see him, make money off of the while thing, and still be able to go to his event, TRUST ME, thats some shit!

buhahahahahahaha

and JP team lets it happen, on his own message board!!! How stupid are they!!!

he needs to fire his managers! TRUST ME!

BORIS!

yep, its true. I saw people holding up signs at the copa telling people to go see DJ BORIS instead of Jp..

now aint that some shit.

What are scum bag way to do it, but hey, when you deal with scumbag promoters, what can you expect?

I have never seen people out side of sound factory telling people to go to twilo. or people outside of any club telling people to go see another DJ...

but of course, JP managers are to stupid to see this. the whole JP team is on drugs and cant realize, another promotion team as stolen your crowd...

TRUST um, TRUST ME when I tell you this

your so clueless

that is obvious business move,

there were many people who coudl nto get into copa cause of no tickets or whatever.

so you advertise a BORIS party to get the spillover crowd...(wow shocking revelation you twit)

Rob fernandez is one of the smartest guys in this business.. he knows what he is doing...

and many people did come to SHOW from copa....

and guess what ...

me boris Rob F and the rest of the SHOW crew went over to JP party when we closed SHOW...cause everyone on both sides is friends.

and I am a big moron for wasting a minute of my life trying to explain this to you

jonpaul

trust us

but I suppose mrmouth ( a anonymous screen name loudmouth) can do much better

Scumbag promoters, lol. dude thats a promoters job. i used to stand outside roxy, tunnel, SF, and twilo giving out flyers to hunka bunkas silver ball back years ago. standing outside a club is the best way to let people know about your party. cause they are filled with people that go clubbin. and you make good loot doing it as well. so i wouldnt go as far as calling them scumbag promoters. its there job and every club/promoter does it. i remember the exit -SF promoting wars, i also remember the promotion wars with hunka bunka and abyss in nj. its all a game bro. at the end, everyone has respect for the others.

Z

your so clueless

that is obvious business move,

there were many people who coudl nto get into copa cause of no tickets or whatever.

so you advertise a BORIS party to get the spillover crowd...(wow shocking revelation you twit)

Rob fernandez is one of the smartest guys in this business.. he knows what he is doing...

and many people did come to SHOW from copa....

and guess what ...

me boris Rob F and the rest of the SHOW crew went over to JP party when we closed SHOW...cause everyone on both sides is friends.

and I am a big moron for wasting a minute of my life trying to explain this to you

jonpaul

trust us

but I suppose mrmouth ( a anonymous screen name loudmouth) can do much better

TRUST ME, when you can do all that, and still get in to his parties because the JP 'team' is so fucked up on drugs/stupid/to young/ect,ect.... I guess its a good, business move!

people couldnt get in because the JP team ripped them off! Why cant you ever get into a club? If you have money and good ID, you should be able to get in!!!

but lets see... him, this is the "shocking revelation"

lets say one promotion team gets to gether with "rouge" memebers for JP team.... the JP team over sells the event, saying JP team will be "working the doors" but its really copa, then you know the JP is going ot get money, because not everyone who pre paid is going to get in. so the "rouge" JP team memebers allow the other promotion team to go to the event, steal the people who cant get in to go to another club, and then allow the same people who stole the crowd to come back, to make it seem like they are showing respect!!!

TRUST ME, TRUST ME, its genius...

buahahahahahaha, good scam you guys pulled off, no seriously, good one.

TRUST ME, when you can do all that, and still get in to his parties because the JP 'team' is so fucked up on drugs/stupid/to young/ect,ect.... I guess its a good, business move!

people couldnt get in because the JP team ripped them off! Why cant you ever get into a club? If you have money and good ID, you should be able to get in!!!

but lets see... him, this is the "shocking revelation"

lets say one promotion team gets to gether with "rouge" memebers for JP team.... the JP team over sells the event, saying JP team will be "working the doors" but its really copa, then you know the JP is going ot get money, because not everyone who pre paid is going to get in. so the "rouge" JP team memebers allow the other promotion team to go to the event, steal the people who cant get in to go to another club, and then allow the same people who stole the crowd to come back, to make it seem like they are showing respect!!!

TRUST ME, TRUST ME, its genius...

buahahahahahaha, good scam you guys pulled off, no seriously, good one.

that is a great conspiracy theory..

you must be some guy who has stood outside in the cold many many a night and is just so fed up

of course SHOW will have it's promoters passing otu flyers and guys with sandwich boards to get spillover crowd to go to other party.

it's called ADVERTISING

how is that shady ....

and are you saying that Me ( Boris managment team) were in cahoots with JP (management team) to pull off some sick scam ....

wow call the feds, cause you may have just cracked the case......

btw- we are all friends and work together on parties all the time....

please go back to being stupid OFFLINE...the internet has enough problems

you must be some guy who has stood outside in the cold many many a night and is just so fed up

of course SHOW will have it's promoters passing otu flyers and guys with sandwich boards to get spillover crowd to go to other party.

it's called ADVERTISING

how is that shady ....

and are you saying that Me ( Boris managment team) were in cahoots with JP (management team) to pull off some sick scam ....

yeeoo, dont bother with this guy. he really does not know much about promotions with nightclubs. i have promoted for about 8-9 years now and i have done everything this guys says to be a scumbag promoter. everyone has respect for others parties. JP did not rip people off. how are they to do everything they did at last minute for all of there people, if he wanted to rip people off then nobody would of got a refund if they asked for it.

Z

yeeoo, dont bother with this guy. he really does not know much about promotions with nightclubs. i have promoted for about 8-9 years now and i have done everything this guys says to be a scumbag promoter. everyone has respect for others parties. JP did not rip people off. how are they to do everything they did at last minute for all of there people, if he wanted to rip people off then nobody would of got a refund if they asked for it.

Z

I dont know why I bother...I have a slow morning here

you can be in the business for 8 days or 8 yrs, or not be involved at all

it's common sense....

it's called ADVERTISING

how is that shady ....

yeah, you are working with rouge members of the JP team...

explain this one to me,

how come anyone can get banned from the JP website for asking a simple question such as, "is the party now at copa"

but you...

you can post links to your new party, Dj's, and such, without getting banned?

or steal the crowd from the JP crowd and then come back and show your respect?

TRUST ME, its a good scam you got going!

dont get mad because I am pulling your card, pulling up your skirt

yeah, you are working with rouge members of the JP team...

explain this one to me,

how come anyone can get banned from the JP website for asking a simple question such as, "is the party now at copa"

but you...

you can post links to your new party, Dj's, and such, without getting banned?

or steal the crowd from the JP crowd and then come back and show your respect?

TRUST ME, its a good scam you got going!

hey dummy

I been banned 3 times from JPE..

I know klee personally ...and I know Jp personally, so they always let me back

but I never promote parties there.....cause that is when they ban me ...

so stop paying so much attention to me..

oh and I DO work JP parties also ...as long as they dont compete against Boris

so maybe that is what you confusing....so let me clear it up

my company - trust us entertainment

I do Jp parties and I do Boris parties, I am Boris manager along with deniz da meniz and run boris website..but my company works as independant promoters

but when I do JP parties I post them over there..

so maybe knowing this will clear it up for you

It's a joke....

Funny thing is some of you take it seriously and actually spend the time writing up a response.

eh., thing is..

joke or not, others read these boards...club owners, dj's etc etc..

what this guy is implying directly affects me ...so i felt the need to respond.

chances are I know the person

hey dummy

I been banned 3 times from JPE..

I know klee personally ...and I know Jp personally, so they always let me back

but I never promote parties there.....cause that is when they ban me ...

so stop paying so much attention to me..

oh and I DO work JP parties also ...as long as they dont compete against Boris

so maybe that is what you confusing....so let me clear it up

my company - trust us entertainment

I do Jp parties and I do Boris parties, I am Boris manager along with deniz da meniz and run boris website..but my company works as independant promoters

but when I do JP parties I post them over there..

so maybe knowing this will clear it up for you

ok... so you get banned from the JP message board for promoting parties, but you dont do it anymore, right?

whats this then

http://www.jonathanpeters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42584

trustme16fb.jpg

hmmm, strange, if a JP fan asks where the party has been moved to, they get banned, but you can promote parties to grab the JP crowd and get them to go somewhere else outside the club, and also on his message board...

hmmm, something doesnt fit in... oh yeah, thats right, the people who cant get into the clubs and have to wait outside!

but seriously, when you have people like this running the club scene today, no wonder as debra cox would say "things just aint the same"

ok... so you get banned from the JP message board for promoting parties, but you dont do it anymore, right?

whats this then

http://www.jonathanpeters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42584

trustme16fb.jpg

hmmm, strange, if a JP fan asks where the party has been moved to, they get banned, but you can promote parties to grab the JP crowd and get them to go somewhere else outside the club, and also on his message board...

hmmm, something doesnt fit in... oh yeah, thats right, the people who cant get into the clubs and have to wait outside!

but seriously, when you have people like this running the club scene today, no wonder as debra cox would say "things just aint the same"

if you are eDubz.. why are you posting as MrMouth?

whats this then

trustme16fb.jpg

lololol

your so stupid.....

i changed my screen name from TRUST US ENT to FAST ..and made that thread. (wow big scandal)

and yes I did throw in the link to my new party at the bottom as a sneaky move....which when KLEE sees it ...she will remove

but since she is my close friend....I wont get banned for it .

which makes me better then you I guess..

not sure why you were banned for making that copa thread.......belive me that makes no sense...and I will agree with you ..

your just a jaded little kid I see........

but when you can steal another DJ's crowd, ruin his reputation because now only children go to see him, make money off of the while thing, and still be able to go to his event, TRUST ME, thats some shit!

buhahahahahahaha

and JP team lets it happen, on his own message board!!! How stupid are they!!!

he needs to fire his managers! TRUST ME!

LMAFAO

what a HATER...

lololol

your so stupid.....

i changed my screen name from TRUST US ENT to FAST ..and made that thread. (wow big scandal)

and yes I did throw in the link to my new party at the bottom as a sneaky move....which when KLEE sees it ...she will remove

but since she is my close friend....I wont get banned for it .

which makes me better then you I guess..

not sure why you were banned for making that copa thread.......belive me that makes no sense...and I will agree with you ..

your just a jaded little kid I see........

no but wait..

why is eDubz posting as MrMouth?