Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opinions on best places for a trance fan

I'm looking to bring my friend who's more of a trance than house fanatic (think Paul Van Dyk, ATB, Sasha, Sandra Collins) to a great place to meet some nice women. Any suggestions? I liked Crobar a lot, but doesn't anywhere in the city play just true trance that flows through you? Maybe Shelter? Sort of the way Vynl used to be.

Thanks, really appreciate your opinions, and excited to see what you party goers have to say!

I'm looking to bring my friend who's more of a trance than house fanatic (think Paul Van Dyk, ATB, Sasha, Sandra Collins) to a great place to meet some nice women. Any suggestions? I liked Crobar a lot, but doesn't anywhere in the city play just true trance that flows through you? Maybe Shelter? Sort of the way Vynl used to be.

Thanks, really appreciate your opinions, and excited to see what you party goers have to say!

Im sorry man if you would have been on here like a week ago, you would have seen a 100 posts thread of how trance is pretty much dead in NYC. House has taken over. There is only 1 trance resident in the city and that is Ferry Corsten at crobar. Besides for that. PM TheHype, he is a trance fan maybe he can help you out.

http://www.dreamcatcherstudio.net/flyer.jpg

and for the record, every trance party that happens in this city sells out... and no, im not speaking about the big three.... here are parties ive been to that were packed to the brim over the past year....

Judge Jules @ Avalon

Infected Mushroom @ Spirit

Scot Project @ Avalon

Eddie Halliwell and Anne Savage @ Avalon

Nu Nrg, MIKE, and Perry O'Neil @ Spirit

Marco V @ Avalon

Blank And Jones @ Avalon

Yahel @ Avalon

Paul Van Dyk @ Crobar

Armin Van Buuren @ Spirit

Armin Van Buuren @ Crobar

Ferry Corsten @ Crobar

...who said trance was dead? sure, theres 2 or 3 house events for every 1 trance party, but house events are 75% filled and trance events are 100%.... its safe to say its no where near dead...

...who said trance was dead? sure, theres 2 or 3 house events for every 1 trance party, but house events are 75% filled and trance events are 100%.... its safe to say its no where near dead...

Give me the sledgehammer and I'll do my best to make sure that if it can't be killed, it can surely be kept from bringing anymore grevious bodily harm to those who don't know better...

Wudvr tho - if you're into trance more power to you. As long as you have a passion for any kind of music then I'm all for it. Diversity is definitely the key as long as we don't try to rag on each other just because it doesn't fit into our own personal defition of what's "cool".

im glad you feel that way^^^most people are too quick to hate... i personally am a trance, house, and tech addict, so im basically close-minded to nothing... passion for the music is what counts, as long as some1 opens their eyes to other things :-)

and for the record, every trance party that happens in this city sells out... and no, im not speaking about the big three.... here are parties ive been to that were packed to the brim over the past year....

Judge Jules @ Avalon

Infected Mushroom @ Spirit

Scot Project @ Avalon

Eddie Halliwell and Anne Savage @ Avalon

Nu Nrg, MIKE, and Perry O'Neil @ Spirit

Marco V @ Avalon

Blank And Jones @ Avalon

Yahel @ Avalon

Paul Van Dyk @ Crobar

Armin Van Buuren @ Spirit

Armin Van Buuren @ Crobar

Ferry Corsten @ Crobar

you've gotta be kidding me nowhere near all of those parties were packed