Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***YOUR OPINION NEEDED***

circle is good with me. And, for the people that have the 'swirly' logo, we'll know they're back from the old skool.

I'd rather it didn't say clubplanet, but something subtle, like CP. it makes it more discrete and secret society.

now, we have to work on a secret handshake, like the freemason's guild.

-DM

I like the cirles. I could personally care less if the letters are there or not though. But I think I would like the pin even if better if say it was just a silver. Im not sure if Id like the colors...

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Love the idea.

Love the circles. Actually, I like it with the letters so it is apparent that the pin means something and is not just a blue and orange pin.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

keep it subtle and discreet so as to avoid cheesiness. those who are on the inside will know. i like the swirl a lot too but without "clubplanet" written on it. i suggest getting a lot more than 200 to start out with...people will lose them and give them to friends who "join" the board. i'd probably start off buying five just for myself. would the colors be orange & blue?

Sorry if I'm posting too much, but I think we all agree that we want one, it should just be the circles desgin (no words), and it would be great if it could glo, but we're not counting on it.

Also, I agree with shugabooga...I will want like 10 just in case I lose'em.

Thanks Rich!

-Furnace

------------------

-=Keep it trancin'...=-

i want a pin with circles too!!!

I dont care if it says CP or not!!!

When can we have them?

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I really like this pin idea!! I like the swirly design and i think we should keep the "cp" in the middle so that everyone knows it means something. The colors are good and it would be nice if it could glow in the dark, but thats my opinion. Ordering more than 200 would definatley be a good idea because people will buy several incase they loose them. Including me.