Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question : Do you think?

Question, Does anyone think websterhall will ever see its glory again? I mean the place is huge and the place has a great potential.,... What are some the thoughts out of this ?.. anyone

I doubt it. The club makes money and draws crowds. Sure, the crowd and the music is terrible, but I don't think they really care. They've been a success for 15 years; so we'll probably continue to see more of the same garbage from that place.

The owners don't care about music, or having a good crowd. They hire big and strong bouncers to manage to overwhelmingly dumpy crowd that goes in there, and let as many people in as possible regardless of who they are, or what they are dress like.

I don't blame the WH management. There in the business of making money, and decided long time ago not to pay attention to the music, the DJs or the dance scene.

It will never ever be good again.

Unless, someone else buys the venue, destroys it, and rebuilds it.

The space itself has good potential.

The owners don't care about music, or having a good crowd. .

This is correct. My friend was DJ on the main floor until his "following" dwindled and they dropped him. He also destroyed a speaker playing there as well. But, this is the correct statement. It's about the $$$, and not about anything else with Webster Hall atm.

bcolwil

Male available for CFNM

Hi ladies, I am a male available for CFNM (clothed female naked male) parties. Any occasion, either for singles or groups. Anything goes. Have sum fun and be in control. Please respond if interested or would like more info. Thanks and have a nice day!

one of the hottest parties i went to was the last Stuck On Earth installment of the Boo parties ... i believe it was Boo 8 ... fucking legendary!!! there was no VIP or nothing of the sort .. DJ's had to get drinks along side the party goers ... THATS A FUCKING PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every other time i went there, the urge to urniate in random parts of the club was always in the back of my mind.

one of the hottest parties i went to was the last Stuck On Earth installment of the Boo parties ... i believe it was Boo 8 ... fucking legendary!!! there was no VIP or nothing of the sort .. DJ's had to get drinks along side the party goers ... THATS A FUCKING PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every other time i went there, the urge to urniate in random parts of the club was always in the back of my mind.

:clap2:

HAAHAAAHA Now that's some funny shit... No but really, what if someone bought it?, I mean look at Pacha, That place was soooooo Tainted with the words "crack factory" and so fourth and now it's back in the game under a diffrent name!.. So your all telling me that if someone actually bought this place and some how brought it to life you wouldnt all go?...