Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I dated a girl that wanted to do.....

OF COURSE you GOTTA try it! This is one of the perks of sex.

It is an incredible turn on for guys. My ex use to scream sooooo loud with PLEASURE! He seemed to actually look forward to it. But I didnt just go "fishing" shall we say. I played with the taint (sp?) before hand juist to increase everything.

Try it once...you like it, then twice..if not then dont. Just make sure her finger is wet with some sort of lubricant. It will hurt if she doesnt. But TRUST me, you'll go nutty!

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Do it!!!!

I know many a man who has overcome his fear of a finger in the coolie and never heard of one going back to "exit only".

LOL

oh yeah, a little pinky in the can on your girl can work wonders for her too!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

thats not for me, dont think ill ever try it

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Okay, its apparent to me that many of you men here are not sexually explorative. I personally find this to be one of the biggest turn off known. (Just MO so dont go bashing me)

I think if you want to have the optimum sexual experiences, you need to explore a little more rather then just say "Oh thats nasty no way in hell bro".

Dont knock it till you try it. Sooo many guys fien for a girl who will participate in anal sex. And why? Well because its tighter and the tightness feels even better on the male penis. All we are asking is for a little finger. Its really not painful or bad.

Oh well...too much narrow minded ness in here for me!

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Okay, its apparent to me that many of you men here are not sexually explorative. I personally find this to be one of the biggest turn off known. (Just MO so dont go bashing me)

I think if you want to have the optimum sexual experiences, you need to explore a little more rather then just say "Oh thats nasty no way in hell bro".

Dont knock it till you try it. Sooo many guys fien for a girl who will participate in anal sex. And why? Well because its tighter and the tightness feels even better on the male penis. All we are asking is for a little finger. Its really not painful or bad.

Oh well...too much narrow minded ness in here for me!

Can I get an "AMEN"? Amen, sister... amen...

cwm4.gif

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by gambitx73:

I'm just curious is it her or is it that most girls find anal sex, though quite personal; very very exciting.....

I'm in favor of anal, LOVE it gotta try it!!!!!!!!!

I use to put my ex in the fetal postion with the whole ass thing!!!LMAO

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I dated a girl that wanted to finger my chocolate starfish...she said that it would make my orgasm alot more intense. She is very persistent....Of course I will not disclose my own personal experience just yet..but I'm just curious is it her or is it that most girls find anal sex, though quite personal; very very exciting.....

Ok...sounds like you guys need a lesson in ass. (For the record, mine is "EXIT ONLY")

What your girlfriend is telling you about increasing your orgasm is 100% true...that's why gay guys take it in the back.

Males have a prostate gland about the size of a walnut. The prostate gland leans against the colon. When something is inserted and directed to the right place the prostate gland will be massaged. It's very sensitive and spasms during orgasm. When a guy has an orgasm and his prostate is being rubbed against at the same time, the orgasm feeling is multiplied dramatically.

True "bottoms" as we call them (guys who like to take it in the back) will usually moan and groan the way a woman does when she has an orgasm...it can be very wild!

My advice (and it doesn't make you gay--it's your asshole like it or leave it)...if you're going to explore make sure there is some lube on hand (KY, WET, etc..) and start out very very very slow and easy until the rectum relaxes. You'll get more success if you relax the muscles almost to the point of feeling that you're pushing out.

Everyone should try it once and again--IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU GAY OR WANT TO GET FUCKED!

If a guy jerks off, it doesn't mean that he likes to jerk off other guys....same principle here--it's your body, let you and your partner enjoy it all.

Be safe, be careful, and call me if you need a coach smile.gif

------------------

Peace,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

What does a woman get out of putting a strap on dildo and doin' her boyfriend...well you gotta ask a girl that question. I could only theorize that she recieves pleasure when you recieve pleasure; that ofcourse in assumption that you will like it! Ofcourse there's that whole dominence thing...she might feel empowered doin' it....

To all you girls that are in favor of anal sex well...I got one thing to say...who want to break my virginity...I'm all for it.. why not...It'll be an experience...I'll try yes I'll try...

Just for the record... I was never able to have an orgasm until my 2nd boyfriend did that to me one time while we were having sex. I imagine it would enhance things just as much for a guy, especially because of the whole prostate thing.

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."